Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Is this wrong?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
My best friend likes a girl. I like her a lot. He only wants sex from her. I want a lot more i want a loving realtionship. I recently had a party and i walked her to my party before my friend got there and she was talking to me about the right one and i got the feeling she was talking about me but as soon as my friend showed up to me party she went off with him because he's a "stud". Am I wrong to think my friend is a prick for treating her this way and am i wrong for caring more about her than my friend?

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I don't think you're wrong.
    I think that your friend is not treating this girl very well and I'm sure that you'd do much better- infact you sound really nice but you have to remember that it's up to her to choose and you can't force her to be with you. I would suggest talking to this girl. Try to find out if she's serious about your friend. If she is and he's only using her then I think you've got a problem and a lot of people would get hurt if you didn't say/do something about it.

hope you sort things out either way
    london_brunette
    xxx