Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

I cant choose

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ok, im in such a muddle and dont know what to do ...

A few months go, I broke up with my boyfriend of nearly 2 years. I then started goin out with someone else.

My ex was geat, I did love him and he loved me. But he still wants to get back with me and each time i see him i do cry my eyes out and wish i was still with him

But my new boyfriend is probably more suited to me and has also told me he is in love with me. I like him a lot and I think Im falling in love with him too.

So now what do i do? Get back with my ex who calls me every night desperate for me back? Or stay with my new guy?

Im completely torn. :( I dont want to hurt anyone but either way Im gona. And im sooo scared that i will make the wrong choice :(

Comments

• Options
    stay with your current boyfriend.
    it's always hard breaking up with someone but we do it for a reason.
  • Options
    I agree with Lipsy
    Breaking up is really difficult but there usually is a good reason for it. Think about why you broke up with him in the first place, has anything changed?

I got back with a long-term ex before thinking that things had changed and they hadn't. I regretted it.

If you're falling for your new boyfriend then stick with it. He obviously feels a lot for you and you don't want to end up hurting him.
  • Options
    Originally posted by lipsy
    stay with your current boyfriend.

:yes:

your good at this lipsy lol :D
  • Options
    In hindsight perhaps you got involved with someone new before you had healed from your previous relationship.

I'd either say (like the others) to stick with your current boyfriend now since

Or if you really feel torn, why not explain this (sensitively) to your current boyfriend ... and spend some time enjoying single life & allowing yourself to heal for some time.
  • Options
    Ex's are ex's for a reason. Stay away from them.

As for your current boyfriend, if you're even considering getting back with your ex, then it sounds like you aren't 100% rock solid with your current boyfriend either. Time to do a lot of thinking. :(
  • Options
    dont go back to your ex. i might feel like you still :heart: him, but its probably just the fact that you miss the stability of being in a long term relationship and the routine of your life.
    you sound like you like your new b/f, so move on. i think a break from your b/f may help, just for a few days. spend some quality time with urself+think about what you really want. you've gotta find out soon, bcos if you dont want to be with your current b/f you should tell him sooner than later :):p