Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Why do I attract large women?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
OK this is going to sound like I'm having a go at fat women so please let me assure you I'm not.

The last 8 or 9 women I've been with have all been large, the smallest being about a size 16. Now I'm not saying this is neccessarily a bad thing, because they were all nice people and still quite pretty but it seems that only large women come on to me - why???

I wouldn't call myself overweight (I'm 6'1" and 13 and a half stone) and I can't understand this. It really would be nice to find something different next time and have a slim girlfriend. As it happens I don't like skinny women too much (give me a woman who's a stone overweight than someone who's a stone underweight any day) and prefer a more curvacious, womanly shape. So why the large ladies??

Comments

• Options
    Why do you go out with them in the first place if you don't like them? :confused:
  • Options
    Where did I say I don't like them? I'm just questioning why it happens like this, that's all.
  • Options
    erm maybe it's because fat women need a larger bloke..and voila.
  • Options
    Originally posted by stressedstar
    and you shouldnt be so focused on the outside appearances

Flippin' 'eck I'm not!!! It isn't an "issue" for me, it's just a trend I'm questioning. If it was just a few larger women then I probably would not notice but the fact it's been the last 7 girlfriends I've had leads me to think there's something in it, and that's what I'm hoping to find out.
    Originally posted by stressedstar
    anyway it could be you are a nice person and make the ladies feel beautiful.

That's actually a very sensible idea but surely slimmer ladies need to feel beautiful too...?
    Originally posted by lipsy
    erm maybe it's because fat women need a larger bloke..and voila

Yes but obviously that's not applicable in my case?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Russ T Bitz
    That's actually a very sensible idea but surely slimmer ladies need to feel beautiful too...?

most bigger girls get so much stick about their size that when they find someone who appreciates them regardless (i.e. you) they go for it.

smaller girls have their pick of all the guys who only like small women.

if you get me.
  • Options
    OK, yes, I hear you, but I don't particularly go out of my way to be nice to larger women specifically, I'm just 'me' to everyone. There seems to be something about me that they find attractive and I just can't see what.

This is just an extreme but if I was in a room with 10 large women and 10 slimmer women and I was just being me, if any of them found me attractive it would be more of the bigger women.

Hypothetically speaking, of course.
  • Options
    Yes but obviously that's not applicable in my case?
    well it is, because you're tall and of a medium-big build. (im not saying your fat)
  • Options
    OK I see where you're going with that, but I'm not sure larger women prefer bigger blokes any more than smaller women....
  • Options
    Why do you always attract bigger women?

Well, you have to be attracted to them toooo. :yes:
  • Options
    Fine, you don't understand! :)
  • Options
    It's not really a problem but I guess I'd just like to have something different, that's all.
  • Options
    It's not really a problem but I guess I'd just like to have something different, that's all.

go for something different then, talk to slimmer girls.
  • Options
    Originally posted by lucifer devil

Most sensbible advice to your problem. :)
  • Options

Ermm....I do!! But I never have luck with them - only larger women!!
  • Options
    Ermm....I do!! But I never have luck with them - only larger women!!
    maybe theyre less picky?
  • Options
    Originally posted by rainbow brite
    maybe theyre less picky?

harsh. :p
  • Options
    harsh. :p
    i dont think so. I do think its a bit of a non question though. If youre attracted to big women then thats fine, and you obviously are because your last seven relationships have been with big women. if you werent attracted to them, you wouldnt have gone out with them right? Im sure there is nothing about you specifically which is a big girl magnet, just be happy that youve had the experience of being with seven different attractive women rather than thinking ooh id like to try a thin one next. Women arent objects that you can just pick and choose between varieties and flavours. Surely its to do with the individual person and not how big they are?
  • Options
    See? I knew it would come to this!!

Yes it is about the person and not so much the looks but.....how can I put this without intentionally sounding offensive....you are kind of limited to the, er, positions you can manage if the lady is of a certain size.

Having so many girlfriends being large then surely I'm entitled to look for something different?

But still, no-one has been able to legitimately answer my question yet.....
  • Options
    But still, no-one has been able to legitimately answer my question yet.....

no offence mate...but you're basically asking why you attract bigger women. we don't know...and for you to have to go out with them in the first place, you have to be attracted to them too.
  • Options
    It was more a rhetorical question really.....

And I've never said I'm not attracted to them!
  • Options
    Yes it is about the person and not so much the looks but.....how can I put this without intentionally sounding offensive....you are kind of limited to the, er, positions you can manage if the lady is of a certain size.

[/QUOTE

I thought you were a christian?
  • Options
    Yep?
  • Options
    Yep?
    dont christians try to not have sex before marriage etc etc?
  • Options
    Yes we try but we still get affected like anyone else.
  • Options
    Yes we try but we still get affected like anyone else.
    7 times? The willpower!

Anyway, in answering your question, I'm guessing it's because you don't intentionally try to attract the large ladies so you don't show too much interest and that. But because you are looking to try for a slimmer lady, you're coming across as trying harder. And that with most people is :no:. Makes sense, obviously I don't know the full context though.
  • Options
    I really don't get this thread.

Please excuse my stupidity.

:p
  • Options
    Re: Why do I attract large women?
    OK this is going to sound like I'm having a go at fat women so please let me assure you I'm not.

The last 8 or 9 women I've been with have all been large, the smallest being about a size 16. Now I'm not saying this is neccessarily a bad thing, because they were all nice people and still quite pretty but it seems that only large women come on to me - why???

I wouldn't call myself overweight (I'm 6'1" and 13 and a half stone) and I can't understand this. It really would be nice to find something different next time and have a slim girlfriend. As it happens I don't like skinny women too much (give me a woman who's a stone overweight than someone who's a stone underweight any day) and prefer a more curvacious, womanly shape. So why the large ladies??

Maybe you're one of those types of people that gives others confidence, even if you don't realise it, or makes them feel special? And maybe they felt like you accepted them for who they are?

Some people are like that y'know... they can give you a huuuuge confidence boost and just love ya for who you are rather than be all superficial.

And size 16... I'm size 16 and don't consider myself 'big',.
  • Options
    Originally posted by rainbow brite
    maybe theyre less picky?

:chin: that could start a new strategy for me?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Powboskie
    But because you are looking to try for a slimmer lady, you're coming across as trying harder. And that with most people is :no:. Makes sense, obviously I don't know the full context though.
    I think it's something along these lines too. I think it's just that you think you're nervous around slimmer girls as you see them as more attractive, and are more relaxed around larger girls, and hence come across better and have more luck with them. At least that's my theory based upon what you've said, and personal experience.
    Many girls say they like confidence in a bloke, so the more relaxed, comfortable, and confident you are, then the more chance you have.
  • Options