Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

how would u react?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I was talking to my mate today, and he said his gf finished with him, i asked him why, and he said he had gotten drunk and called her another girl 3 different times! :lol: now i find it so funny as i hate this girl anyway, but yea.
Question is, how would u react if your bf/gf called you someone else more than once?

Comments

• Options
    :lol:

With me... it depends. If it was a girl I suspected he had a crush on or might be cheating on me with, I'd be pissed off to say the least. Don't think I'd break up with him on the strength of that alone though! ...And if it was just some random girl or female friend, I really wouldn't care - I'm crap at names too so I'd understand.

:)
  • Options
    Danny once called me helen when we were in bed once.....WANKER!!
  • Options
    hhmmm :chin::chin: well, it would depend upon the situation. if it was just in general conversation, then id just laugh it off, but if they said it in bed then id dump them straight away. sorry, but i just think that would be unforgivable
  • Options
    If in bed, I'd be pissed off but would forgive her. If in public and she was pissed, i'd find it amusing.
  • Options
    I'd be very pissed off. Especially if it was during sex. I'd have a hard time forgiving him for that.
  • Options
    Originally posted by perfect***day
    ...And if it was just some random girl or female friend, I really wouldn't care - I'm crap at names too so I'd understand.

same. if it was just generally in conversation i wouldn't care.

mr. kaff has called me by his sister's or female friend's name in the past, and i didn't mind. i'm used to it. my mum calls me the dog's name a lot, and sometimes even my brother's name.

but if we were in bed i'd probably be pissed off.
  • Options
    I get confused with names... but sometimes I call them simply "erm, erm, erm, ermmmmmmmmmm" :p lol

it depends who it was. if it was their ex then id be pissed
  • Options
    i'd be upset if she started screaming her ex's name when we were fucking. apart from that i'd just go "who?" lol, and then wind her up bout it
  • Options
    Originally posted by stressedstar
    mabe kill him

a bit extreme. :p
  • Options
    My friend has a perfect solution to that. Instead of calling people by their proper names, she calls everyone 'Fred'. Even the girls. It's very sad and immature. But it solves the problem :p

Frankay
    x
  • Options
    Originally posted by *x*l'il miss socks*x*
    My friend has a perfect solution to that. Instead of calling people by their proper names, she calls everyone 'Fred'. Even the girls. It's very sad and immature. But it solves the problem :p

that reminds me of a bloke I knew who used to just call everyone Dave :rolleyes:
  • Options
    1st offence; probably an "oi" type verbal attack

2nd offence; a slap

3rd offence; decide an explanation was in order ... though not until the perp. was sober!

Seriously though, I don't find really drunk people that attractive so that would probably also give me some concern about the person
  • Options
    i wouldnt care really, would probably laugh about it
  • Options
    Originally posted by Faith
    that reminds me of a bloke I knew who used to just call everyone Dave :rolleyes:

Well Dave is a relatively cool name, compared to 'Fred'

No offence any one called Fred lol :p
  • Options
    I done it once, my worst habit is sending people texts and sending it to the wrong people. But I wasn't doing anything behind anyones back, good job too.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Jazza Bing
    I done it once, my worst habit is sending people texts and sending it to the wrong people. But I wasn't doing anything behind anyones back, good job too.

Yes. Yes it was :p
  • Options
    i get annoyed when people do it sober, drunk then probably would get annoyed if he kept doing it, in bed-he'd loose his balls :yes:
  • Options
    Hee hee Char_baby!
  • Options
    It wouldn't bother me as a one off, but would start to irritate me if it happened all the time - no matter if it was different names, or the same name. Not sure which would be worse actually.