Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Told her,

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I recently told my bestest best friend in the whole world ever that i have feel in love with her. now she's decided to go the the prom with her girly mate and not me now.. could these things be related in someway? she seems to be fine with me, but were both going through a hard time so things are up and down atm?

what can i do to make us get along better? i'd do anything to help her..

Comments

• Options
    tell her you care about her and you didn't mean any harm by telling her about your feelings. Just say that you don't want her to feel uncomfortable around you but wanted her to know how you feel.
  • Options
    i think that maybe you confessing your :heart: for her, and her going to the prom with somebody else could possibly be related. maybe you should talk to her, and explain that you didnt mean to scare her, but you just felt you had to tell her how you feel, and that you dont want it to affect your friendship.
    if she seems fine with you, but is going to her prom with somebody else, then maybe she's just still thinking about what you said :confused: . she must really value your friendship though, as she is being fine with you.
    i think the best thing you can do is talk to her :)
  • Options
    she probably feels a bit funny around you, thats all, and doesnt want you to get the wrong idea, as she just wants mates. Tell her you didnt mean any harm by it and that you dont want it to effect your friendship :)