Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

special

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i used to think that all girlies could do this, but i think its just me... i can climax with no hands and no real physical input at all! it rocks - freaked my (now ex-) bf out a bit but up until someone told me i was lucky i didnt know not everyone could do it.
am i a big freak?
xx

Comments

• Options
    Re: special
    Originally posted by prettycolours
    i can climax with no hands and no real physical input at all! it rocks
    xx

God, I'd LOVE to do that.

Mind you, I think my bloke'd be a bit miffed ;( Flaunt it! I sooo would. Yes.
  • Options
    one of my girly mates can do this....she wont do it in front of me tho.......hey, what can i say, im cuirous :rolleyes: lol
  • Options
    do you just close your eyes and imagine then? heh thats a pretty cool trick :D
  • Options
    Tantric baby :)
  • Options
    Woooo! Lucky girl! Apparently some blokes can do that too, but it's even rarer.

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    wow, and i thought i was the only one :D .
    i can do that if im in a certain mood - thinking urself to orgasm he he :p:p
    you are certaintly NOt a freak, dont worry, you are just very very lucky, lol :)
  • Options
    wow, how lucky ru :D;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by spongebobsgirl
    wow, and i thought i was the only one :D .
    i can do that if im in a certain mood - thinking urself to orgasm he he :p:p
    you are certaintly NOt a freak, dont worry, you are just very very lucky, lol :)
    awww thanx dude, we rock!:D wana start...uh...a club or summat?! ...or not heh.
    i don't understand thew freak-out factor. guys, do u like the idea or is it freaky n yuck?
    xx
  • Options
    Originally posted by prettycolours
    awww thanx dude, we rock!:D wana start...uh...a club or summat?! ...or not heh.
    i don't understand thew freak-out factor. guys, do u like the idea or is it freaky n yuck?
    xx

yay, lets start a club, great idea!!!! (only joking ):p
    My ex got freaked out about it, and i dont understand why. he said it was wierd that i could cum without him, and apparently that meant i was replacing him :eek2: wierd ey???
    guys, why is it freaky???
  • Options
    Well could you imagne if blokes could do it whenever-
    Then become expert marksmen, and wham take you eye out!

That could be so much fun :lol:
  • Options
    Originally posted by spongebobsgirl

My ex got freaked out about it, and i dont understand why. he said it was wierd that i could cum without him, and apparently that meant i was replacing him :eek2: wierd ey???
    so true. mine said exactly that - he apparantly felt redundant. (well excuuuuuuse me for actually being able to function without him!) i kiiindv understood. lol @ dr. lurve, thats a good point...
  • Options
    Women have a wonderful imagination and under the right circumstances, we can orgasm without any touch or manual stimulation. If it's starting to happen regular, go with it. You will then learn to control it better and your orgasms will become even more intense each time. :thumb:
  • Options
    nopes i cant do it :crying:
  • Options
    Bitch! *grumbles somthing about haveing a crap sex life*
  • Options
    I came so close to doing it once but something tiny interupted my concentration. I think it was a door creaking, but I was only about 13 so it doesn't really count.
  • Options
    heh

one of my friends can do that!!! she won't explain how to me tho :eek2: tis great fun!!! i wish i could, would be fun if i'm bored in work :naughty: :eek2:
  • Options
    ...wow, people can do that???
    How very cool.:)