Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Really weird behaviour

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Im kinda embaressed about posting this but i will anyway.

Usually im this happy, cheerful person who lets nothing bother me at all but all of a sudden i felt really depressed and started crying for no reason. This happened a few times one after the other.

Its never happened to me before and being a generally cheerful person its come as a shock to me.

Im suddenly getting a lot of anxiety, paranoia and depression for no reason.

Can someone tell me what this is please?

P.S no im not doing drugs

Comments

• Options
    Do you drink a lot, or take drugs. Has anything changed in your social life?
  • Options
    I dont drink alcohol at all and i dont do drugs, not my thing at all.

I have got a lot of worries lately though, my best friend is ill and i keep thinking about the girl im seeing. Also i worry about things for no apparent reason.
  • Options
    Originally posted by RudeBwoy
    I dont drink alcohol at all and i dont do drugs, not my thing at all.

I have got a lot of worries lately though, my best friend is ill and i keep thinking about the girl im seeing. Also i worry about things for no apparent reason.

i know how you feel pal. it sounds like you are a little depressed and this can happen if you have a lot of worries. i worry about things for no reason too and get anxious alot because ive had some major stresses. it may just pass but if it gets too bad, go have a chat with your doc.
    good luck x
  • Options
    Originally posted by wee wuman
    i know how you feel pal. it sounds like you are a little depressed and this can happen if you have a lot of worries. i worry about things for no reason too and get anxious alot because ive had some major stresses. it may just pass but if it gets too bad, go have a chat with your doc.
    good luck x

Thanx, il see how i go for a while but i think it was just a one off because im fine and happy again now.

Wierd :rolleyes:

Thanx :)
  • Options
    Ok this is weird, today while i was on my way to work i got some weird different behavior.

I started laughing for no reason, i mean proper loud laughing and i couldnt help it.

Damn i need a mental health professional.
  • Options
    Aww, poor you! Don't worry, I'm feeling exactly the same at the moment. Most embarassing incident was bursting into tears at a club the other night (and I don't drink), so random and so embarassing! Think maybe it's the winter blues or something, a lot of people are feeling a bit down at the moment. But I'm like you, I'll feel on top of the world one minute, then crying the next. Hope you feel better soon x ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Tates
    Aww, poor you! Don't worry, I'm feeling exactly the same at the moment. Most embarassing incident was bursting into tears at a club the other night (and I don't drink), so random and so embarassing! Think maybe it's the winter blues or something, a lot of people are feeling a bit down at the moment. But I'm like you, I'll feel on top of the world one minute, then crying the next. Hope you feel better soon x ;)

Dont worry we can cry together :D lol

Hope you feel better soon as well, because i evidently know how your feeling.

Thanx and all the best :)
  • Options
    Hiya

Mood swings, especially if you are worried about something or someone, are perfectly natural and normal. Where you need to worry is if they continue for a while, get severe, or generally are interfering significantly with your day-to-day life.

If you want to talk to someone about how you are feeling try one of the following:

SANELINE
    Offers practical information, crisis care and emotional support to anybody affected by mental health problems. The service is open from 12 noon until 2am.
    Telephone: 0845 767 8000

OR

Careline
    Telephone counselling service for children, young people and adults on any issue, including relationships, depression, mental health, child abuse, bullying, rape and sexual assault, domestic violence, addictions, stress etc.
    Telephone: 020 8875 0500

Take care of you

Susie :)