Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Happened again

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I have posted this a while back about pain during sex. Me and my boyfriend were at it at the weekend and at times it was a little bit sore (yes I was wet and turned on enough before anyone says anything) it was also sore after sex and peeing was a nightmare, anyone know why? It's really getting to me because it keeps happening.

Comments

• Options
    sorry this aint much help, but im not really sure what it could be :confused: the only thing i could things of is some sort of infection. i suggest making a doctors appointment asap. it may not be the problem, but i spose its better to be safe than sorry. that way'll you be back to business in no time :naughty::lol:
    let us know how it goes, hope this advice helps :)
  • Options
    definitly go to the doctors because it does sound like an infection, maybe an STI i don't know.
  • Options
    Originally posted by lipsy
    definitly go to the doctors because it does sound like an infection, maybe an STI i don't know.

That's what I thought as well.
  • Options
    same as what has been said, u need to go to the doc's and get tested, and if it comes back you are all clear, explain to them whats happening.
  • Options
    Could be that you were just going at it to rough and have ended up with either thrush or cystitus(sp)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Zella
    Could be that you were just going at it to rough and have ended up with either thrush or cystitus(sp)

I'm going with Zella on this one...sounds a bit like cystitus to me
  • Options
    Yeah think I might go to the doctors and get it checked out.
  • Options
    Better safe than sorry.
  • Options
    Ye I'd need to have my tools to examine you-
    If its coming close to your period the walls of the vagine could be down lower than normal making it that bit extra painful not sure about the peeing though. Ilson seems to know what it is- sound the most probable!
  • Options
    Well I went to the doctors today and it turns out I have thrush (didn't have any symptoms but the doctor examind me and discovered it) so got that treated also the doctor has tested me for clamidia (sp) just incase I have that however she thinks its unlikely so all should be all and well hopefully.
  • Options
    Originally posted by *lil~miss*
    Well I went to the doctors today and it turns out I have thrush (didn't have any symptoms but the doctor examind me and discovered it) so got that treated also the doctor has tested me for clamidia (sp) just incase I have that however she thinks its unlikely so all should be all and well hopefully.
    i've never had thrush or cystitis but i didn't realise it hurts to pee when you have thrush? did the doc check you for cystitis?

sorry, its just helpful to know.
  • Options
    No she didn't check for cystitis, but she took a swab and I have to bring in a urine sample to be tested so should get the results next week.
  • Options
  • Options
    Originally posted by lipsy
    i've never had thrush or cystitis but i didn't realise it hurts to pee when you have thrush?

it hurts to pee when you are sore down there, whether it's an infection, thrush, or just an irritation.

sore skin + salty water = ouch.
  • Options
    Also, if during sex you get friction burns down there, when you pee you can get urine on that area and it stings LOADS. Might have been that as well...