Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

dildo's

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
has any girl here ever bought a dildo or vibrator while she's been with a b/f??? dont get me wrong, im very satisifed with my b/f peformance :naughty: , but i just thought it'd be a great way to spice things up abit. you know, keep things new and interesting.
i asked my b/f+he said "if you wana, yeah", but didnt seem very interested. the whole reason i want one is so that he can use it on me, it would not replace him + ive told him this!
what do ya think??? :p

Comments

• Options
    Yeah, I brought mine while I was in the relationship I'm in now. He didn't mind at all, and often uses it on me. So I say go for it, if when you get it he doesn't want to use it on you, keep it for when you're on your own.
  • Options
    ilson-youth, thanx for the advice, i didnt think of doing a search on previous posts :rolleyes: . i have done now, so thank you.

i may buy one, as i get paid on friday, but im unsure whether to get a small one for external use, or a rampant-rabbit type one :p:naughty: . so many dildos, so little £, he he.

anyone else got any views???
  • Options
    i think they are great, and its def better if someone else uses one on you :yes: but nowt wrong with on your own :naughty: lol.
  • Options
    Originally posted by spongebobsgirl
    i may buy one, as i get paid on friday, but im unsure whether to get a small one for external use, or a rampant-rabbit type one :p:naughty: . so many dildos, so little £, he he.

as long as it's got as remote control then i'm sure he'll love it ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by lipsy
    as long as it's got as remote control then i'm sure he'll love it ;)

:lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    I think the remote control ones sound really interesting... I like the thought of someone else controlling when it vibrates...

If he doesnt like it when you get it, you dont have to use it with him, keep it for when he's not around... ;)
  • Options
    im unsure whether to get a small one for external use, or a rampant-rabbit type one :p:naughty: . so many dildos, so little £, he he.

Any views? Yeah. ...Buy both! :naughty::D

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    I'd say go for it. Use it on his bits and bobs, he'll lurve lurve luuuuuuuuurrve it, innit :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by 1983
    I'd say go for it. Use it on his bits and bobs, he'll lurve lurve luuuuuuuuurrve it, innit :D

Once your gentle :flirt:

Seriously a mans first thoughts are normally why does she need that am I not satisying her enough? You need to reassure him its just to spice things up and it'll never replace the real thing etc:

Then let him use it on you or you on yourself- whether on your clit as he fucks you say doggy style. Sure to bring a nice screaming orgasm or on your pussy itself as he wanders up the dirt trail!

Anyway just try it and see how he feels about it afterwards-
    And if he dont like it just hide it and use it on yourself anyway!
  • Options
    Buy two.. A Small one, and a rampant rabbit, and be open bout them both. They are fun... Have you thought about what colours your gonna get??

*gets a bit excited at the prospect of buying dildos*

:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Tear Drops
    Buy two.. A Small one, and a rampant rabbit, and be open bout them both. They are fun... Have you thought about what colours your gonna get??

Rampant rabbit deluxe-
    I'd love to bring you all shopping for dildo's could be sooo much fun
  • Options
    Originally posted by Tear Drops

i aint sure yet, the rabbit style ones look abit wierd, but i dont want a little 1 either. was thinking about a bright pink 1 they do in anne summers

reckon we should all go on a huge 'thesite' trip to anne summers - im goin to chester one tomo, c u there!!!! :)
  • Options
    my man bought mine........it was the best thing he ever did!!! the fun we have is amazing but you dont need to know that................:yes:i'd say go for it............get a simple one first so not to scare him off coz things like the rampant rabbit and the totem pole look kinda scary but definately get one!!!! :thumb:
  • Options
    Re: dildo's
    has any girl here ever bought a dildo or vibrator while she's been with a b/f??? dont get me wrong, im very satisifed with my b/f peformance :naughty: , but i just thought it'd be a great way to spice things up abit. you know, keep things new and interesting.
    i asked my b/f+he said "if you wana, yeah", but didnt seem very interested. the whole reason i want one is so that he can use it on me, it would not replace him + ive told him this!
    what do ya think??? :p

Its great isnt it lol! i had one but it broke lol (overusing it) my boyf fully satisfys me though, so i bought one from ann summers, and its soo...yes(lol) my boyf loves this and watches me and.... helps me with it,lol!

neway!

love kandy x
  • Options
    i highly recommend the rampant rabbit!!!
  • Options
    My ex bought me one you slip inside the gusset of your underwear; it's tiny and has a remote control - great for when you're out somewhere cos he has total control! Just make sure there are some rules, i.e he's not allowed to switch it on when your friend's talking about her brother dying or something!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Butterflykisses
    he's not allowed to switch it on when your friend's talking about her brother dying or something!

But that's the funniest bit! :crying:
  • Options
    Originally posted by PRETTYgreenEYES
    i highly recommend the rampant rabbit!!!

I dont, i mean its good yea and it does the job but god damn is it loud!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Zella
    I dont, i mean its good yea and it does the job but god damn is it loud!
    put sum music on to cover the sound thats what i do and if you have a thick duvet too it muffles the sound
  • Options
    Originally posted by PRETTYgreenEYES
    put sum music on to cover the sound thats what i do and if you have a thick duvet too it muffles the sound

Using dildo's OMG thats disgusting and vile....:eek2:

And as for the rampant rabbit one :eek: .....wait till you use the deluxe :p
  • Options
    they are so sensational good as hell
  • Options
    Most guys love the idea- several girls I know are almost being begged to get one by their boyfriends!
    I don't understand it, but it probably just goes along with their fantasy about girls masturbating, that seems to be a really popular one.
    Go for it, but don't get one that's bigger than he is- you'd give him an inferiority complex (although I hear the rampant rabbit is quite fun, while not intimidating, cos its so unlike the real thing)!!!
    Have fun!
  • Options
    Big Bouncing Dildos!!!!!!!!!!!

hwahahaha i lav em and i dont even use them, the big boucy shining, blubbery 1s r gud hehe, just to luk at onya bedroom wall.
  • Options
    yeah, iv bought one and im in a happy sexual relationship - somehow that was what gave me the confidence to go out and buy one rather than just talking about it. i rarely use it on my own, prefer to get my boyfriend to use it on me, just externally.

First time was like....woah!