Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Ok, Ok, I have been good..

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
...and done a search, but I do need to know from people who have had it done, and not just fowk who are all "Ooooh, I'd like that, but I'm scared etc".

- How SORE exactly is a brazillian?
- Do you go all lumpy afterward?
- Does the pain last a few days?
- How long does it last?
- Do you grow back finer/more rapidly?
- Prices?

And any other tips you think I should read.

I'm gonna give my man a treat by getting "THAT" wax done as well as my legs.

Legs, I'm a little anxious about but, I fancy having nice smooth pins for more than a week. :)

Comments

• Options
    i always wondered, does it grow back more after you've had it waxed? :confused:
  • Options
    Originally posted by *TiNK*
    i always wondered, does it grow back more after you've had it waxed? :confused:

Dunno..s'why I'm asking :p
  • Options
    Right i've had it done a number of times, and its not *that* bad...
    ITs does hurt, im not goin to lie and say its pain free, but its not as if you feel your going to die sorta pain. Its like having a plaser taken off fast.
    The hair grows back after about 3 weeks and its not as thick.
    No i dont get al lumpy afterwards but you will do if you have ingrown hairs but to get rid of them you just have to squeeze them like spots then pluck out the hair.
    When i get it done it costs me a tenner but ive seen some places charge about £25.
    Once its done they should give you some cooling lotion to ease the pain and then once youve had a wash to get rid of the remaining wax everything will feel fine.

Hope ive helped, feel free to ask more questions if needed.
  • Options
    - How SORE exactly is a brazillian? not very sore...but then i have a high pain threshold
    - Do you go all lumpy afterward? no...perhaps a little the first time
    - Does the pain last a few days? no it hurts and feels a bit red for a few hours but goes by the next morning
    - How long does it last? about 3 weeks till you need your next
    - Do you grow back finer/more rapidly? grows back finer
    - Prices? i pay what works about to be 10quid...but thats i get my legs and underarms done too...so maybe thats why its cheap
  • Options
    Wouldn't it be more expensive to do your legs and arms at the same time? oO;

My hairdresser (known her my whole life) was talking to me and my older sister about it (my older sister was with her friend and the friend was thinking about doing it).

Anyway, as far as I was told, it's the best thing to do ever. :crazyeyes
  • Options
    :rolleyes: its about ten quid for a brazillian and in total i pay less than 20quid
  • Options
    Ah, I read it as £10 for the lot :p sorry.