Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Questions for the girls...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Just wondering what the general consensus is.... do you prefer polite guys who don't do anything without your say-so, or do you prefer guys who launch themselves upon you, even if you've never seen them in your life before?

Also, just way do you play around with certian guys all night and then when they make a certain assumption do you brush them off? Especially if he's a very good friend?

Comments

• Options
    mmm, well i think id have to go for a guy inbetween these 2. i like a guy who will do stuff and know that i want it, but i also like guys to respect me and my feelings - so id be flattered if they asked as it showed they really did like me, does that make any sense :confused:

as for the second part, ive never really done that to a guy, so i cant comment - although it sounds very unfair to him!
  • Options
    Re: Questions for the girls...
    Originally posted by Rocks
    Just wondering what the general consensus is.... do you prefer polite guys who don't do anything without your say-so, or do you prefer guys who launch themselves upon you, even if you've never seen them in your life before?

Also, just way do you play around with certian guys all night and then when they make a certain assumption do you brush them off? Especially if he's a very good friend?

Um, I prefer neither personally. I assume we're talking about being out in a pub/bar/club etc. I prefer polite but confident guys who don't come up and try to grope you, but who have the balls to come up and say hi, or dance with you, depending on the situation!

And personally, I don't have the confidence to play around with guys really, but it can be fun just to dance with a guy or flirt with him, without it leading anywhere. Most of the time that's probably all they're after too I think. And with a very good friend... well, with a very good friend I'm usually not flirting (too much!) and I'd definitely not blank or brush off a friend when I'm out.
  • Options
    I like a fella who is confident, but not ott.
  • Options
    Someone in between :p
  • Options
    Someone with a mind of their own and who knows what they want, but that will also consider what you want and understand that no means no. (guessing we're talking in that sense?)

As for the second bit, I flirt with the majority of my male friends but i think just about all of them know that theres nothing more to it. ANd if they do get the wrong impression or like me more than i like them i try and tone it down beofre anything goes badly wrong!
    As for randoms, its just fun and nice to know that you can still work the magic ;)