Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

bout a friend

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok this is a quick thread about a friend. I know it's in the wront place but fuck it.

She's getting lonely, she has a few friends but theres only a few who ever think about her and ask how she is.

she allways puts on a smile and a brave face so no one knows the real her. she's says she can cope with being lonely but I know she can't im soooo worried about her? what can she do to help her? what can I do to help her?

She's so lonely..and she isnt to good. I wish with all my heart I could make it better.. but how do I?

Comments

• Options
    she could take up hobbies, she'd meet people that way :yes:
  • Options
    She has a dog :p

I've been out alot lately:) with...with my best friend :)
  • Options
    Just try to be there for her and let her know that you are always there for her if she ever needs someone.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Rude_boyz
    She has a dog :p

I've been out alot lately:) with...with my best friend :)

:/

You had to stop and think about that one, didn't you?
  • Options
    Originally posted by the doc horatio
    :/

You had to stop and think about that one, didn't you?

:lol:

How did you guess? :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by MySuffice21
    Just try to be there for her and let her know that you are always there for her if she ever needs someone.

:yes:

sound advice
  • Options
    You always get involved with your mates issues that really don't have anything to do with you.

Granted, it's nice to think about people but if you confront her about it, I'm sure she'd shy away from the subject rather than opening her heart to you.
  • Options
    Re: bout a friend
    Originally posted by Rude_boyz
    She's getting lonely, she has a few friends but theres only a few who ever think about her and ask how she is.

A few friends is better than no friends. I myself have a wide social circle but it's the few friends who care that mean more than the world to me.

As for your friend, be there for her but never a crutch. I'm sure you have your own life to worry about as well. After all being a teenager ain't easy :p and at the same time some people need to help themselves.
  • Options
    She comes before me, she's my best friend and I'd do anything for her..:) absolutly anything