Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Tightness

I was just thinking about what my ex said a while ago.....
We were having sex and he kinda slipped his knob up my arse and he just carried on as normal....I moved so that it fell out and he put it back where it should be (not in my arse)
But when i spoke to him about it after and he sed he didnt even realise he'd done it...
Does that mean i have a tight pussy? or does it mean i have a loose arse? i dnt think its the latter cos like..i'd know wouldnt i?
BAAA!!! Im confused!
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Perhaps he knew it'd gone up your arse, but didn't want to embaress himself, because he secretly enjoyed it. :p
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Re: Tightness
    Originally posted by BritJames

um ... how many fingers do I have up? :chin:
    :confused:
  • Options
    How can you not notice? He probably just wanted to see your reaction and was hoping you wouldn't mind.
  • Options
    Re: Tightness
    Originally posted by Zella
    We were having sex and he kinda slipped his knob up my arse and he just carried on as normal....I moved so that it fell out and he put it back where it should be (not in my arse)

cant that provoke infection of something?Heard something about it encouraging thrush..
  • Options
    Why didnt you say anything at the time? or scream in pain?
  • Options
    Originally posted by VinylVicky
    Why didnt you say anything at the time? or scream in pain?

Well i did scream but i dnt think he realised that i was in pain......im err...quite noisey:blush:
  • Options
    How can it slip and find its way into your arsehole. It can't slip, it can either be sneakily placed or infact, in a strange turn of events, you have a pretty loose arse.

Still - why didn't you say anything to him at the time? :confused:
  • Options
    Re: Tightness
    Originally posted by Zella
    I was just thinking about what my ex said a while ago.....
    But when i spoke to him about it after and he sed he didnt even realise he'd done it...
    Does that mean i have a tight pussy? or does it mean i have a loose arse? i dnt think its the latter cos like..i'd know wouldnt i?
    BAAA!!! Im confused!

The exact same thing happened between myself and ex girlfriend.

At the time I admittedly did realize my chumba had slipped way down below which can easily happen. She was a squirter too which helps. I carried on for about 20 seconds until she said something like "what are you doing?" then quickly realigned into the natural orifice.

The morning afterwards she brought up the conversation about whether she was "tight enough?"

-- Zella I wouldn't worry about it. These things happen, but if a guy says it was "accidental" they're talking out of their... well, ya know!

:D
  • Options
    If the sex is...enjoyable...then sometimes the muscles of the anal sphincter relax, so he would be able to just slip right in. It's not a matter of "tightness", the anal passage is very stretchy (just like the vagina is) apart from the sphincter muscle, but even that can be quite wide if you are relaxed enough.
  • Options
    I can never read the word 'Sphincter' without smiling. And if it was anyone else I'd think that they were immature.
  • Options
    I love the word, myself. Got a lovely sound to it.

I nearly said "got a lovely ring to it" :yeees:
  • Options
    Ye I done if before trying out a new position-
    But she was quiet ready for it and it ruined the mood...wouldn't fit.
    the relaxed muscles would of made sense- but I presume your no stranger to a bit of anal play? Which would have it a bit relaxed?
    And i'd say he'd have to of known
  • Options
    how can he not notice!? :eek2: :crazyeyes :confused: