Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Will someone comfort me please??

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I went out tonight hoping to have a good time. I ended up seeing my ex (who slept with my former best friend) at a local place where we used to hang out.

some girl was all over him, purposely because she knew he used to be mine. when me and him made eye contact, he grabbed her face and kissed her, but he was still watching me. my heart sank... :crying:

so i came home early tonight. :(

Im having such a hard time....

*wipes tears from eyes*

Comments

• Options
    Oh *hugs* you poor thing. I can't believe someone would be so spiteful! It's really childish behaviour.

I'm sure you deserve far better than him - what an arsehole. They're not all like that though (apparently) so don't lose heart, and remember he's the arsehole so there's nothing wrong with you - I *think* I've seen a picture of you and if I remember right you're gorgeous, and you seem like a lovely person on the boards - so he's crazy to treat you like that. Someone better will come along who'll appreciate you properly.

:) <-- smile! I know it's easier said than done but really, you should be happy to be better off without him.

Did I mention he must be a complete arsehole?
  • Options
    Sorry for the language but:

Forget him hes a ****

Trust me there are far better boys out there, and some of us actually are nice people. I dont know many people on here but take shyboy for example, hes a nice person and iv been told many times i am.

Go find yourself a new man and forget the old one :D
  • Options
    Aww I do feel sorry for you *hug* I do know the feeling, though obviously with girls rather than guys!

But, yeah, he does seem to have been a prick...
  • Options
    some guys really are twats. go find another or go shag his bestfriend just to spite him. i'm sorry i'm not very good on giving advice on this like that because i've had something similar happen resently

go buy some spikes :yes:

Luby
  • Options
    don't cry over silly boys!
    i cried over silly girls before and realised its pointless cus i'm better than them! rooooaaar!
  • Options
    when me and him made eye contact, he grabbed her face and kissed her, but he was still watching me.

Dear Blnde_BombShell

It will come to no surprise to you when I tell you that what we have here is a case of a 100% Tosser.

However, the only reason he did this is because he wanted to watch your reaction and he got a huge high when you left in a hurry, holding back the tears. Then he probably lost interest in the girl that he kissed and walked off.

Put simply, he enjoys seeing you suffer.

Whilst I am sure this is all old news, as you now know all to well, you can't just switch off your feelings for someone, even if they are being a prick.

However, the sooner you show him that you don't give a rat's arse about what he does (even if this is not true), the sooner he will leave you alone.

Apart from the obvious getting a new boyfriend, good ways to project this include:

* Go for some retail therapy and buy some new clothes for a new look.

* Get your hair professionally coloured/styled

Good luck mate....

~Dr Smith

"There is a deamon that lives inside our heads, and it has our ex's face"
  • Options
    He's more than a cunt! Forget about him. He's not worth it. I mean - how fucking childish can someone get?

*hugs* hun but don't worry there are some nice guys out there who will never do something like that - it seems you just got involved with a bad one :( PM me if you ever need to chat!!

Hang out with your friends and forget about him because he's so not worth you're worry!
  • Options
    Originally posted by molo
    don't cry over silly boys!
    i cried over silly girls before and realised its pointless cus i'm better than them! rooooaaar!

go you! :thumb:
  • Options
    Ye well at least you know your better of without him-
    Once you accept that it'll be easier to get him outta your head.

Come here with me and we go dancing....
    come fly with me- come fly with me
  • Options
    He's not worth it. He obviously wanted to make you jealous and get a reaction - which he did!

Try and put it to the back of your mind (easier said than done, I know) and don't let it bother you. Try and avoid him, go out with your girl mates, go on the pull, even if your not looking for a realtionship it will help take your mind off it!

Cheer up babe! :)

"No guy is worth your tears, and when you find one that is, he won't make you cry."

Or something. Heh, how soppy of me :/
  • Options
    now cumon girl! keep that chin up! no man is good enough for us michelle's and dont you forget it! they just arent work the tears babe
  • Options
    What a shit!! You don't deserve that hun :( if that was me i'd be very upset!!!

now stop crying, cos he isn't worth it, and have a huuuuuuuuge hug on me:

*gigantic huggle*
  • Options
    OMG.....he obviously cares what u think and thats why he did it to get a reaction out of you. He wants to know that you still like him.(insensetive git)

but what would he's reaction be if he saw you with some other guy? I mean judging by your pic you are very attractive so why dont you just go out, have fun, pull some other guy and laugh when u see hes face turn white at the fact that you've moved on and found someone 100 x better than him.

At the end of the day if your ex was a decent guy he wouldnt have been so insensetive, therefore it would be pointless wanting to get back with or caring about someone who has such disregard for your feelings!!

I know what its like cause im in the same boat so i wish you all the best hun.
  • Options
    What you need is a lot of time, and a lot of friends. I never remember when Sheree and I split up for good, but I know how painful it was (long story). Anyway everyone said she wasn't worth my tears and that I should move on - but it's not as easy to do that as people say.

I must have cried myself to sleep (not sobbed) every night for one or two months. Afterwards things got a bit better, I hung out with my friends at their house and met some new folk too.

You don't need a partner to be happy, however it's beneficial for the sexual side of things. But yeah, look at me now. I have a lot of friends, Sheree wont go anywhere near me or them because she's scared they (the women) will kick her in and she can't stand I'm over her.

So you need; time, nights in, a front and lots of hugs from a guy would help too! (My close mate Tolani and I hung out a lot and I'd just lay in her arms or something. Aww <3 )