Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Two guys... one dilemma.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I'm a little bit drunk so please excuse me if this doesn't make sense but...

I think my question, basically, is: if you meet someone you think you really like (they're incredibly sexy, really nice etc) BUT they have 'issues' and 'don't want a relationship' and possibly just wants sex then should you wait around for them or should you just pursue other avenues?

OK and now the elaborated version. I'll try to keep it short! I've been single for about a month and a half, since the start of this term. I pulled guy A a while ago, randomly, in a club, but before that (when I was still with my boyfriend) there was a bit of chemistry and flirting between us but nothing major.

About two weeks ago I met guy B at a party and thought he was so unbelievably sexy. There was a lot of chemistry and we saw each other around a bit and ended up pulling in a club and then coming back to mine afterwards. But he told me once we were back that he didn't want a relationship and that he still had stuff with his ex girlfriend to deal with. I was sort of ok with that, except he kept texting me afterwards and he rang me before he went away for this weekend saying 'hope to see you again when I get back'. I also know he's told people he really likes me. So that makes me think that maybe, if I wait around a bit, he might decide he does want something?

However, on Thursday night, and again tonight, I pulled guy A again! That makes 3 times in a row. And he's really nice but it feels so weird because I've known him for a while now but never thought we'd get together because when I first met him I was still with my boyfriend. But now it seems that maybe there might be something there, and I don't know what to do.

Do I wait around for the sexy guy B to change his mind, bearing in mind that he might just be after a one night stand, or do I see what could be with guy A?

On the one hand I feel like if I go with guy A I might end up regretting it if guy B decides he does want to give it a shot, but on the other hand, I might regret it if I pass up an opportunity for something good with guy A for the sake of a guy who just wants to use me for sex.

Got it?

Help?

Comments

• Options
    hmm, i think im a bit mixed up with guy A and guy B, ill try tho.

i think you obviously like both of these guys and you're still single at the moment so before you go ahead and choose one why dont you just have fun knowing that you are single and you have the chance to get to know both of these guys a bit better and also find out if guy B would want a relationship. things change and your feelings for either one could so dont go on to regret your decision, just dont make one until you're ready to.
  • Options
    Yeah that's what I'll do I think, thanks :) I'm not really looking for a relationship either, it's more a case of which guy do I try to get to know better? But I guess there's no harm in leaving my options open and getting to know them both.