Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Abu Hamza

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Why is he still in England and why isn't he been booted out yet? It's not that hard to get rid of him surly with him telling children to be subside bombers and that it's OK to kill non-Muslims. You know his missus lives rent free Shepards Bush in something like a 300k house? She gets over £400 a week for doing sod all while hooky gets a little over 1k a week from the DHSS or a like. Britain and the rest of the UK will be in dire straights if we keep him preaching his hate and keep letting illegals stay.

Comments

• Options
    Has he actually broken any laws?
  • Options
    Yes. He has angered The S*n.

A capital crime that must not go unpunished.
  • Options
    Hmm I always thought the highest crime of the land was upsetting the Daily Mail, but you'd know better than I. ;)
  • Options
    Is it illegal to incite others into doing something illegal? Such as killing other people?

Bopz
  • Options
    Originally posted by Blagsta
    Has he actually broken any laws?

Incitement to racial hatred? Incitement to treason?

Not enough to deport him, but he still has broken them.
  • Options
    If he has broken any laws regarding incitement to hatred etc then he should be prosecuted, and if found guilty fined/given a custodial sentence and deported if the judge finds it appropriate.

Until that happens, we cannot just deport someone because we don't like him (which is exactly what the Scum has been doing for the last 6 months). Funny how they're not demanding that the government prosecute him- perhaps because they acknowledge he has not broken the law as yet.

I don't like the man. I don't know what exactly he has or hasn't said. I am sure lawyers and judges are looking at his weekly sermons very carefully. If no arrest has been made I suppose his comments have not crossed the line- in which case the S*n can scream 'deportation' until it runs out of ink.

Where is their "relentless defence" of freedom of expression anyway, so apparent only a few weeks ago when another nutter going by the name of Kilroy-Silk was spitting out similar garbage?
  • Options
    I thought there were irregularities about his mariage which gave him his residency here.

his presence is surely not in the National interest
  • Options
    Originally posted by ladymuck
    his presence is surely not in the National interest

Define "national interest" then.
  • Options
    How about the fact that he is an illegal immigrant, preaching how much he hates this country and the fact he is wanted in Egypt on terrorism charges.
  • Options
    Be careful how much stock you put on claims of "terrorism" charges in countries where the governments themselves are brutal suppressors of all dissent.

Mubarak is no poster child for human rights himself, he's merely another willing lap dog for Western corporate interests and as such is excused from scrutiny by the mainstream media.

Claims of "terrorism" as we've seen already in three short years can and will be used increasingly to silence opposition in dictatorial states.
  • Options
    He is still scum, sponging off my taxes whilst denouncing the decadent west as scum worthy of being killed.
  • Options
    if he was german, and was spouting anti semitic hatred, he would have been kicked out a long time ago. the government are just scared of upsetting muslims. its funny how the c.r.e are keeping so quiet about him.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kermit
    Incitement to racial hatred? Incitement to treason?

I don't know, thats why I was asking.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Whowhere
    He is still scum, sponging off my taxes whilst denouncing the decadent west as scum worthy of being killed.

Since when was that a crime?
  • Options
    dont give me that blagsta! if he was white, and encouraging people to kill minorities you would be baying for his blood. less of the hypocrisy please.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Major Tom
    dont give me that blagsta! if he was white, and encouraging people to kill minorities you would be baying for his blood. less of the hypocrisy please.

Is he encouraging people to kill minorities? I don't know. Thats why I'm asking. If he is inciting racial hatred then he should be prosecuted. But you cannot deport someone for merely criticising your society.
  • Options
    he's very smart, a lot of the hatred in his speeches is implied or subtle. the police have to comb through the transcripts to see if they can prosecute him. i would guess they would rather leave him alone and not turn him into a martyr for fundamentalism. he's lucky, during ww2 he would have been hung as a traitor. according to his latest speech, the queen is a victim of a zionist conspiracy involving the government. sounds like the sort of thing oswald mosely used to spout.
  • Options
    Not much more ridiculous or offensive than the garbage a certain pair of sub-human scumbag columnists at the S*n and Mail on Sunday blurb out every week.

Point is, until the police/courts decide he has broken the law by inciting hatred he's free to speak what he pleases. Unless the S*n is suggesting the police or the judiciary are turning a blind eye to incitement to hatred (which I would really love to see them arguing in court), until he commits a crime there is no reason to demand an expulsion.
  • Options
    i suppose he is a credit to the nation? what does he contribute? if he and his supporters really hate this country so much why dont they fuck off out of it? he is exploiting the fact that this country is so liberal. i doubt anywhere else would have him.
  • Options
    I don't think many people like him at all. But the fact remains that disliking him is not reason enough to deport him.
  • Options
    he's very smart, a lot of the hatred in his speeches is implied or subtle. the police have to comb through the transcripts to see if they can prosecute him. i would guess they would rather leave him alone and not turn him into a martyr for fundamentalism. he's lucky, during ww2 he would have been hung as a traitor. according to his latest speech, the queen is a victim of a zionist conspiracy involving the government. sounds like the sort of thing oswald mosely used to spout.

Well if he's not breaking any laws, then whats the problem? Personally I can't stomach his views, but we can't just deport people because we don't like them.
  • Options
    i suppose he is a credit to the nation? what does he contribute? if he and his supporters really hate this country so much why dont they fuck off out of it? he is exploiting the fact that this country is so liberal. i doubt anywhere else would have him.

Thats not the point.
  • Options
    Not much more ridiculous or offensive than the garbage a certain pair of sub-human scumbag columnists at the S*n and Mail on Sunday blurb out every week.

Millions would disagree with you there

Must all be morons

i'd like to see AH write a column in plain english so we can allsee what he stands for, but he won't, he'll hide behind language + religion

He doesn't have the guts of Littlejohn, Heffer and you know it
  • Options
    Littlejohn? Guts? LMFAO! :D

Most people with opinions like his are actually cowards underneath all the bluster.
  • Options
    Originally posted by ladymuck
    Millions would disagree with you there

Must all be morons

i'd like to see AH write a column in plain english so we can allsee what he stands for, but he won't, he'll hide behind language + religion

He doesn't have the guts of Littlejohn, Heffer and you know it

But many more millions would agree.

And AFAIAC, anyone who generally agrees with what the two columnists believe in (you got one wrong by the way) is not only a moron but many other things that are unprintable in a family forum such as this.
  • Options
    well i'm surprised that the bnp or combat 18 haven't had the cnut shot!
    has there ever been a time in history when you not only allow but actualy pay ...a sworn enemy of your whole way of life ...to live within your city walls?
    the guy wants our whole way of life destroyed ...by whatever means it may take ...but lets be nice to him and feed him etc ...should have the bastard shot.
  • Options
    The BNP or Cuntbat 18 are only good for beating up individuals in a dark street and outnumbering him by 10 to 1. I suspect they wouldn't have the balls to get near Hamza unless they manage to get a few hundred twats to demonstrate in North London. And even so they wouldn't manage anything more than throwing a few cans of beer at him.
  • Options
    But you cannot deport someone for merely criticising your society.
    You should be allowed to when that someone is living freely off the society that they are happily criticising. How did he even get here in the first place?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Luce
    You should be allowed to when that someone is living freely off the society that they are happily criticising. How did he even get here in the first place?

What even when they haven't broken any laws? Talk about police state!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Luce
    i dritisize it all the time ...big difference in being sworn to it's death by any means ...