Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

valentines day!!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Yes, its valentines day once again!!! so, tell me, what did you buy your g/f or b/f.

me??? i got my b/f a card, some furry handcuffs, a thong (he he) and loadsa other little things.

Comments

• Options
    I dont have a girlfriend. :p

But I thought I'd post anyway. I got my friends a box of chocolate to share between them :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by TheShyBoyInTheCorner
    I dont have a girlfriend. :p

But I thought I'd post anyway. I got my friends a box of chocolate to share between them :)

aww:) , thats well sweet of you to buy ur friends a pressie. i hope they liked them!!!! :D
  • Options
    I'm single, but i did get a card - my first ever Valentine's Card! However, I have no idea who its from - its bloody anonymous. Grrr. It tells me to go to her room at 3am tomorrow morning if i know who it is, but how can I???

Time to look up 'graphology'...
  • Options
    I got my boyfriend a card and ring. Unfortunately, i ordered a size Q ring off the internet, it arrived this morning, and is a size O. Bollocks. We're gonna need to send it back, which will be a massive hassle.

He's getting me a ring in the same design, and he got me a box of chocolates and a tigger toy which smells like him :) So i don't miss him too much when we're at uni.
  • Options
    I made mine a card :D I have very little money, but I feel bad now that I bought myself a new pair of trousers today (Bargain at £7), so I think i may have to buy him a box of choccies or something.
  • Options
    Well I made 6 of my best girl mates Valentine's cards, very pretty ones if I might say so myself..

And then I bought myself some clothes. To cheer me up for this being nearly exactly a month since my boyfriend dumped me.
    Cheerful, eh?
  • Options
    For the girl im seeing i got a rose yesterday and another one today, a card and a fluffy teddy bear :D

She appreciated it loads, bless her lol :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Rocks
    I'm single, but i did get a card - my first ever Valentine's Card! However, I have no idea who its from - its bloody anonymous. Grrr. It tells me to go to her room at 3am tomorrow morning if i know who it is, but how can I???

Time to look up 'graphology'...

Go on the radio and say "I would if I knew who you were.. phone me! :p"