Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

over reaction or somthing more series?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hey people whats up,

ok well heres my question, my girl friend is a bit of a quite girl right and im tottaly fine with that and what not. BUT! (theres always a but isnt there?) like evreytime my friend comes around she seems too talk more. and its bein driving me insane having the thought of well you know... and so this is why i am asking...

Please respond and thank you

Comments

• Options
    If i was in that situation i would be guite jealous, but thats me.

Do you know if them 2 were good friends before you started going out?
    Also do you talk to her as much as this other person?
    Oh and is your mate a boy or girl?

If you gave a little more information we can help a lot more, but i understand how you must be feeling.

I know this aint much but i hope you stay together and not break up over something silly, all the best :)
  • Options
    i think it just means she likes you. she wants to make a good impression with your friends because it's important to her that they like her since she's your girlfriend.

also is your friend particularly chatty? because that might bring her out of her shell a bit more if he asks her lots of questions or something. try not to make a big deal out of it
  • Options
    Ugh, tell me about it, I have my close group of friends, which consisted of me, my two girl mates, my boyfriend, and this other guy. We're all close friends, but I got soooo jealous last summer cos my bf went on holiday with the 2 girls, and i cudnt make it :( and he became really really close friends with them.

And then I got jealous cos i thought one of my mates was flirty with him...

but we sorted it out. n now he's dumped me, so....umm, yeah.

But i wud say thats prob not an over reaction. But u shud definitely try and sort it out, once I'd talked to my mate bout it, and cleared things up i felt sooooooo much better!