Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

what should i do?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
well heres the problem, in july my now ex-mate took me on holiday with her and family and her dad took the video camera and said i could have a copy which i still have got(i went in july last year) and it hasnt been done yet because his videa player was playin up, but now me and my mate have fell out and she said she never wants to speak to me ever again, this all happened about three weeks ago, but i still want a copy of the video, do you think i should leave it for a bit or give her ring?
i dont wanna make up with her as our friendship is completely over but i dont want a big arguement if i ring up, i just want my video and thats it.

Comments

• Options
    you could ask her to post it, that way you wont have to see her, say you would pay the postge or somthin. or you could ring her house fone and just speak to who ever answers it could be her but it could be her mum, they wont snub u will they?

i suppose it all depends on how desperatley you want the video
  • Options
    her mum and dad and everyone still speak to me when they see me cause we were best mates for like three years so they know me really well, but it would be silly posting it as she doesnt live that far from me, i just dont know whether i should leave it a bit before i phone or whether its been long enough?
  • Options
    if she's not your friend and wont ever be anyway then u may aswell just phone up/go round and ask as u have nothing to lose.
  • Options
    yeh, i neva thought of it like that, thanx :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Blah_x2
    if she's not your friend and wont ever be anyway then u may aswell just phone up/go round and ask as u have nothing to lose.

agree with blah actually hadnt thort of that :)
  • Options
    You could always bypass her completely and ask her parents to mail you a copy of the tape. If she doesn't want to talk, I can't see any other way!