Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

tomorrow is the night

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
tomorrow i declare my love to LO, after that, no more more guy talk of any kind till Rich moves (if he says piss off) . i think that sounds like quite a good plan it stops me from getting obbsessed and silly, though it gives him a chance to say i love you too, or piss off. i think it is more likely to be the latter but i can always give it a go. i have written a love letter and everything, which i have run by a friend of mine, so i can only hope for the best.

wish me luck (i'm gonna need it)

Luby

Comments

• Options
    Good luck :thumb:

don't grovel at his knees or anything though because if he rejects you or whatever (which is likely seeing as he has a girlfriend) then it'll take your self-dignity away. Do it with styleee :)

Hope things go good for you hun :)
  • Options
    Good luck :)

Hope it goes well, but don't get your hopes up too much - be prepared to have to deal with him not saying 'I love you too' or something to that effect. Easier said than done, I know.

Fingers crossed!
  • Options
    Good luck chickerdee:D
  • Options
    So luby, how did it go? I'm still waiting to hear!
  • Options
    it didn't

morgan took Lauren off to a party that i wasn't invited to so i couldn't stay at her's and then last night no one called

so much for friends hey.