Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

this is weird

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I had sex with my bf this mornin and tnite ive...come on, even tho im not due for like another week. we had unprotected sex like last week and again tday. think i just came on early? never normally happens when we dont use anything, just blagged me head

x

Comments

• Options
    why are you having unprotected sex?
  • Options
    Why the hell are you having unprotected sex, you utter idiot?

But abuse out of the way, how heavily are you bleeding, and does it hurt? It is possible that you are having a miscarriage if you have come on noticably too soon. Inw hich case a trip to the gyno unit at the local hospital wouldn't be such a bad choice.
  • Options
    First you shouldn't have unprotected sex, second are you on the pill? Sometimes if I forget a pill, I spot a little. If you're in pain or bleeding heavy, see a physician. Otherwise, I'd wait to see what happens, you're cycle may just be off. If it isn't a normal cycle, see a physician for a preg. test. And it would be advisable to quit havn unprotected sex. ;)
  • Options
    What do you mean by unprotected sex? If you mean you're using no contraception at all, then you are a complete and utter moron.

If you mean you didn't use condoms but are on the pill, you're slightly less moronic but I hope you're sure that both you and your boyfriend are clear of STIs.

:no:

Anyway, yes as LadyNightingale said if you're on the pill it can often cause spotting, and also irregular periods if you've only just started the pill, so don't worry too much.
  • Options
    Re: this is weird
    Originally posted by Bodyrock
    I had sex with my bf this mornin and tnite ive...come on, even tho im not due for like another week. we had unprotected sex like last week

you ovulate around two weeks before your period so your prolly having a miscarrige hun...and if you dont want to get pregnant id advise you to start having protected sex...and if your trying for a baby and miscarried, then im sorry and the likes
  • Options
  • Options
    Originally posted by girl with sharp teeth
    or maybe she's started bleeding early? how the hell can you diagnose a miscarriage like that?! you don't know.

sorry....what i meant is you could be having a miscarrige...

dont kill me
  • Options
    Originally posted by girl with sharp teeth
    or maybe she's started bleeding early? how the hell can you diagnose a miscarriage like that?! you don't know.

i thought they were just scaring the girl because shes had unprotected sex, we've all done it none of us are angels :rolleyes:

bodyrock- get yourself down the doctor sweetie, its the only way you'll know for sure what it is, none of us can diagnose you :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Char_Baby

bodyrock- get yourself down the doctor sweetie, its the only way you'll know for sure what it is, none of us can diagnose you :)

i was gonna say that, unless there's the offchance that one of us is a qualified doctor, then i wouldn't take any chances,lol
    :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by Char_Baby
    i thought they were just scaring the girl because shes had unprotected sex, we've all done it none of us are angels :rolleyes:

There's a difference between "may", like what I said, and "probably", like what Amira said.

Though she should be going to the doctors if there's ANY worries about the body, it goes without saying.
  • Options
    give her a break, she made a mistake, there's no need to call her all that.
  • Options
    Originally posted by turlough
    give her a break, she made a mistake, there's no need to call her all that.

If it'll make her grow up and use some sense then there's every need.