Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Recovery times?!?!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
What is the average recovery time for guys between sex?

It can sometimes take me 30 mins or longer to be recovered so i can get hard again for my gf, is this natural?

I hear about people going on about how they have had sex with their partners like 6 times in one night! and that makes me wonder whether they have an ability as where they recover straight away to go again!!! or whether they just last a couple of mins and they do it like every 30 mins, that way 6 times wouldnt take that long!!!

Thanks ppl!

Comments

• Options
    the people who tell you that they have it '6 times in one night' are either lying or really fit :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Yeah but thats what i was wondering because i don't think that it is down to being fit because i do every sport you could imagine and i go gym like 3 times a week aswell and i would certainly count myself to be fitter than the lads who have told me these 'tales'. Just wondering whether it would be anything to do with the fact that i am circumcised, would that make it more dificult to recover quicker due to the fact that it makes me sooo numb after having sex?!?!?

What do you all think?
  • Options
    I'd say it prob takes around20 mins on average.
    The first recovery can be shorter though.
    And ive done it up to 5 times a night a few times...ill get 6 one of these days
  • Options
    One bloke I've shagged has taken five minutes.

Hence, "Five-minute-Craig"

:yes:

More ways than one. :(
  • Options
    Thats ok then im not abnormal or anything, i was curious more than anything but i doubt i will ever get more than three in one night as my girl tends to get sore after 1 or 2!
  • Options
    Originally posted by 1983
    One bloke I've shagged has taken five minutes.

Hence, "Five-minute-Craig"

More ways than one. :(

Sorry to hear that LOL :lol:

I take it that was the first and last time!
  • Options
    Depends on the situation. If we had been bonking and building up to the first orgasm for an hour or so then that is such a huge come down afterwards that it could take a while to even want it again, let alone be ready for it. But if you cum pretty quickly you can probably go up again in minutes.

I have had occasions when I have been going at it for ages and then cum and then instantly turned her over and gone at it again for another 20 minutes till i've cum again.

And don't forget some blokes can get away with cumming and not orgasming (well I can) therefore you can keep doing this again and again and then when you hit the final orgasm...BANG, Let the flood begin. And then of course some people can prevent the cum and just orgasm. So they can keep going in the same way!

It all depends on the person, the situation, the physcial and mental involvement of the situation etc etc.
  • Options
    if my fella is propper excited then he can come, not lose his hard on and just go again instantly. aparantly tho it gets quite painful if u come more than twice in this way lol;)
  • Options
    I think it depends on the age. Men are supposed to reach their peak at 18 (ie, they can go for longest, and recover the fastest), and it's downhill from there. It depends on the individual though.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Clementine
    I take it that was the first and last time!

What gave it away?!

:razz:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Princess Rosa
    I think it depends on the age. Men are supposed to reach their peak at 18 (ie, they can go for longest, and recover the fastest), and it's downhill from there. It depends on the individual though.

so it gets bleaker and bleaker from now on! :rolleyes: damn, gone are the golden years lol
  • Options
    that men peak at 18 thing is misunderstood.
    Its all based on a sexual desire questionaire, where men are asked how often they THINK about sex, and the top age group for this is 18
  • Options
    its been known to be 30 seconds with me...
    its all to do with my style of how i deal with things... ho hum
  • Options
    Originally posted by 1983
    What gave it away?!

:razz:

lol made me laugh!

btw ur av makes me feel dizzy lol.
  • Options
    i think 15/20 minutes sounds about reasonable....time for a cuddle...quick chat....turn the conversation back to the matter in question and ...wow...look whats just popped up. lol. best part is, guys naturally last longer the second time round....rock on :cool:
  • Options
    Well why dont we just lie down here for a few minutes and we'll talk about the next thing that pops up!
  • Options
    It's strange because the biggest reason as to why we never seem to be able to make love too many times in one night is due to the fact that my gf is very sore after the first time like last night for example but i dont know whether that is because we went for about an hour and she came twice or whether i was being to hard, but that is unlikely as i took my time and i was very slow and gentle.
  • Options
    My ex was bragging to me about shagging his gf 8 times in one night... :lol: :rolleyes:

Ilora x
  • Options
    What a lying bastard, obviously an attempt to make you feel jealous! :lol: either that or he's a one minute man and he had a good 8 min sex session :lol:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mel-H
    if my fella is propper excited then he can come, not lose his hard on and just go again instantly. aparantly tho it gets quite painful if u come more than twice in this way lol;)

yeah you can just do it again if girl really good and gets you really horny!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Clementine
    either that or he's a one minute man and he had a good 8 min sex session

can only speak for myself, but i'd rather have a man who can do it once a night well, and for a decent amount of time, that someone who can do it crapply 8 times.

maybe i'm just getting old.

and also i find that really good sex makes me sleepy afterwards.

and btw, clementine - some girls are just naturally more sensitive down there than others. same as the skin everywhere else. some will have lips like leather, and some will be a bit more delicate, and will get a bit sore no matter how gentle you are. nowt to worry about.
  • Options
    well, it took my bf about 5 / 10 mins to recover on tuesday :naughty: suffice to say, i was very happy :D or horny :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by Sir Cum
    And then of course some people can prevent the cum and just orgasm. So they can keep going in the same way!

How?
  • Options
    Originally posted by C1_9_8_5
    How?

Clench the muscle that stops you from peeing when you feel the climax coming on.