Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Why exes should date friends

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Becccccause it gets complicated :p heehee. Well it doesn't necisarily have to be, but when you go up to your best mate and your ex is there and makes you feel like you cant friendlyly hit your friend like you always do, because he's 'her' property it's so weird. What makes it weirder is because you've been out with the girl before and like... gah. Little girl. :p

Anyway just a rant. I don't have a problem with it other than how I feel like I might lose my mate :( because... I don't know :confused:

edited to say: the title should be shouldnt

Comments

• Options
    I was wondewing what kind of thread this would be, but it all make sence now. Surly your mates should stay away, as it is "out of order" wow i feel 6 agaion. woooooo beeer

Bopz
  • Options
    I think friends should come first...before a blokey/girly.

Maybe that's just 'cause I've had a bad experience but I'd like to think I'd put my friends before a lad.
  • Options
    Hmm been going through the same hassle myself and beating myself up about it because I shouldn't be so selfish-hang on a minute tho-if she is my friend she woudln't so that to me?! Anways she knew I'd lied to her when I said I was fine and now its all sorted-well mostly!