Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Really Don't Understand

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi, I found out a girl fancied me last week, so at the weekend met up with her, got on well and pulled her.

I aked her out 4 a drink during the week, she said yeh, so i said I'd b in touch-which I was.

I text her on Monday, but she's still not replied. She seemed very into me at the weekend, and up for going out.

I dont understand at all.

Ne1 ne ideas?

Comments

• Options
    no credit? - altho that is a pathetic excuse.
    if u diont know her she mite have a fella
    mite have had second thorts.
    id suggest one more txt (if u have only sent one) and then if she doesnt reply leave it and move on. anymore txts than that would be a bit stalkerish
  • Options
    well, if you really like her+u think she liked you too, then you could always just text her askin y she didnt reply, but as Mel-H said, dont pester her. she may have no credit+have no other way of contacting you, so maybe u could send her ur home number, but id only do that if i was certain that i liked her+she liked me.

hope things turn out ok, let us know :D
  • Options
    How about actually calling her?
  • Options
    NO don't text her again!!!! or call her. for all you know she might be playing it 'cool'. but if she isnt then have some dignity.
  • Options
    Bloody text messages

I hate these things!!! "When I was a lad" we actually had to ring people...

Ring the girl for gods sake.

Text messages are such a shitty way of communicating when you are trying to get to know somebody! ARGH!

G.
  • Options
    Re: Bloody text messages
    Originally posted by g_angel007
    I hate these things!!! "When I was a lad" we actually had to ring people...

Ring the girl for gods sake.

Text messages are such a shitty way of communicating when you are trying to get to know somebody! ARGH!

G.

:yes: :yes: :yes:

I text my friends and stuff but like if a girl gives me her number I'll phone her (after much worrying and feeling nervous :p)

Not that any girl has ever given me her number in that sense :eek2: except maybe one :chin: :confused::)

I would say leave it for a bit then give her a ring / text her and say you had a bit of spare time and didn't have anything to do so thought you'd see how she was getting on :p that way you don't come off desperate hehe.
  • Options
    She's probably not interested, sorry to say. If she wanted to text you, she would find a way even if she had no credit. There is playing hard to get but not waiting that long.