Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Teasing...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I know it's probably different for every person but...
Guys how do you like to be teased...?
Girls how do you like to tease your guy...?
Just curious...

Comments

• Options
    It's nice to be teased...every now and then :p
  • Options
    Re: Teasing...
    Originally posted by Cute_Baby_Bear
    I know it's probably different for every person but...
    Guys how do you like to be teased...?
    Girls how do you like to tease your guy...?
    Just curious...

I used to tease my ex by lightly touching our lips. but not letting us actually kiss. kinda hard to explain...easier to show. :lol: it was really sensual. i would slide my tongue gently across his bottom lip and he would go in for a kiss and i would back away. We would be centimeters away form eachothers mouths, and we could feel eachothers breath. Just avoiding the KISS but focusing on everything else. ( touching lips, but not kissing, exploring with tongues and feeling his breath) If you do that for a few minutes, they literally get so horny they might go mad. i wud tease him till he begged and that was much funner to play around with him. i loved to tease when i was on top and i wouldnt let him touch me and he would go CRAZY. We used to play this game where we wud tease eachother. It made our sex life pretty damn good. kissing is a huge part in teasing , i think. I love the ego boost it gave me though.

:mad: Grr....now I have the need to kiss someone. :(
    *tries to go find a blow up doll* :lol:
  • Options
    Re: Re: Teasing...
    Originally posted by Blnde_BombShell
    I used to tease my ex by lightly touching our lips. but not letting us actually kiss. kinda hard to explain...easier to show. :lol: it was really sensual. i would slide my tongue gently across his bottom lip and he would go in for a kiss and i would back away.

I so do that. I :heart: doing it, they seem to like it. Till I do it too much and they get pissed off and just want a proper kiss. :yeees:
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: Teasing...
    Originally posted by lucifer devil
    I so do that. I :heart: doing it, they seem to like it. Till I do it too much and they get pissed off and just want a proper kiss. :yeees:

very true :yes:
  • Options
    Drives them wild too...and well, I like it :p

Gah,....:banghead:
  • Options
    I did that to my ex girlfriend. She loved it being done to her as well. Hah.
  • Options
    Teasing is great fun!! :p

I like to touch my boyfriend ever so lightly and if he tries to get more contact just move away until he gives in and lets me continue.

And the kissing...but not kissing thing, I agree, can be such a turn on!
  • Options
    fun, fun, fun :p
  • Options
    You're all talking about the wrong kind of teasing. :yes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mist
    You're all talking about the wrong kind of teasing. :yes:

how'd you mean?
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Originally posted by lucifer devil
    how'd you mean?

i think he means of a more sexual nature :yes:

like ... i like to tease my b/f by making him close to cumming and then stop :D
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Re: Re: Teasing...
    Originally posted by Blnde_BombShell
    I used to tease my ex by lightly touching our lips. but not letting us actually kiss. kinda hard to explain...easier to show. :lol: it was really sensual. i would slide my tongue gently across his bottom lip and he would go in for a kiss and i would back away. We would be centimeters away form eachothers mouths, and we could feel eachothers breath. Just avoiding the KISS but focusing on everything else. ( touching lips, but not kissing, exploring with tongues and feeling his breath) If you do that for a few minutes, they literally get so horny they might go mad. i wud tease him till he begged and that was much funner to play around with him. i loved to tease when i was on top and i wouldnt let him touch me and he would go CRAZY. We used to play this game where we wud tease eachother. It made our sex life pretty damn good. kissing is a huge part in teasing , i think. I love the ego boost it gave me though.

:mad: Grr....now I have the need to kiss someone. :(
    *tries to go find a blow up doll* :lol:

actually ... after experiencing this ... i think you are right :)

edited due to crap spelling
  • Options
    Oooh, I like teasing I do.

I usually do that whole "lick your lips before you think I'm gonna kiss you rotten", and I nip his neck after giving him a really slow lick without him expecting. Same when I smooch him too, I give his lips a wee nip.

Oooh, he's SO getting this done to him tonight. Mwuaha.

I also slide my hands allllllll the way down and under his tshirt til my fingers ease into his boxer waist band and I just slowly slide my finger around his waist. He gives the most puzzled look when he realising this madam ain't going south so soon ;)

Ahhh, I want him noooow ;(
  • Options
    Originally posted by 1983
    Oooh, I like teasing I do.

I usually do that whole "lick your lips before you think I'm gonna kiss you rotten", and I nip his neck after giving him a really slow lick without him expecting. Same when I smooch him too, I give his lips a wee nip.

Oooh, he's SO getting this done to him tonight. Mwuaha.

I also slide my hands allllllll the way down and under his tshirt til my fingers ease into his boxer waist band and I just slowly slide my finger around his waist. He gives the most puzzled look when he realising this madam ain't going south so soon ;)

Ahhh, I want him noooow ;(

Somoene seems to of mastered the art!
    Teasing is fun- once there is an end result!
  • Options
    Oh he knows there's an end result, I just don't wanna jump in too soon this time. Made a bad habit of that before ;(
  • Options
    Oooo. Teasing can be fun. Is it just me, or is the best teasing done ever so gently. Hardly touching at all. Just using the lightest touch of a finger or fingernail, or a light brush of warm lips, the gentle light touch of a girl's hair, or her warm bare breast brushing against your naked chest or back, with her erect nipple dragging across your skin for a few moments. Or just the tip of the tongue tracing around the edge of your ear, and a gentle stroke of a hand on your shoulder. Just enough to feel the heat and warmth from her hand. Just enough to graze the fine hairs on your skin, and make you shiver as they stand to attention. Just enough to make you crave more, hold your breath, then release it and start panting in anticipation while your head spins.
    Trust me, the subtle touch works wonders for teasing. :naughty:

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    You're all making me jealous :(

hahaha it's alrighty tho, teasing sounds like fun :D