Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

lost her

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I feel so shitty right now, the person I feel in love with and the person I have been sleeping with has now called it off. I feel so depressed and it looks like any chance of a relationship has been lost,

I don't know what I should do? Is there still a chance, I don't know anymore I'm lost. We were getting on so great and now its ended.

I'm sorry for the rant, i just feel so shitty.

Sorry

Comments

• Options
    Sorry :( you'll be ok, just take care and try to stay happy.

Don't know what to say really. Just hope you feel better soon.

LSS
  • Options
    Thank you LSS,

Now I just want to meet someone in the Essex area. I don't mind meeting people offline but im thinking if I jump straight back into things then I'll get over it easyer.

Anyway suggestions. I'm 16 so I can't go to bars and clubs and im shy in person, I don't mind meeting people online and I find it easyer to talk to someone online, Any suggestions?
  • Options
    vbulletin.thesite.org.uk :D
  • Options
    thanks I'd love to but I have my reasons not to LSS

But I don't think I'd be able to meet people on here for certain reasons. Any othersites you could suggest?
  • Options
    I was only joking. Well, mostly.

Sorry, I don't really know where the top online meeting places are... not really my thing.

I'd guess join a community for something you're interested in or something like that.
  • Options
    Oh ok.. sorry, Anyway I'm unsure about things like that,

I'd love to meet people and I know the net isnt the best place I'm Also nervous and anxious when it comes to meeting people.

any tips?
  • Options
    its all about NETWORKING