Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

guys from the internet

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i no this guy from the internet weve bin gettin on rly well and hes asked me if i wanted to meet up nd go back to mine nd get jiggy but i duno if i should wot do u all think

Comments

• Options
    Meet up, but tell him no 'jiggy' first time.
  • Options
    Re: guys from the internet
    Originally posted by .:*~Vickey~*:.
    i no this guy from the internet weve bin gettin on rly well and hes asked me if i wanted to meet up nd go back to mine nd get jiggy but i duno if i should wot do u all think

are you for real ?

Meet him and go back to yours, someone you dont even know and have a bitta jiggy ?

oh god give me strength here !!!
  • Options
    You do realise you're probably going to be raped then murdered?
  • Options
    guys from internet

thanx 4 tht
  • Options
    I just can't believe people are still this...misinformed, for want of a better word...
  • Options
    this a wind up right?
  • Options
    yeh i thnk u shud!!!111 rde im brebck 2 n gt sum STD lke da clap ay n den gt preguz lk da drrty ho dat u r!!!111
  • Options
    guys from the internet

u no fuck all about me im not sum ho im still a fucking virgin so dont make ur mind up bout me cuz i want to meet sum 1 ova the internet
  • Options
    if he said that don't even think of meating him and block him too.

the only guy i have met on the internet and who is very nice and i know is honest is rich, and i have had 6 female friends have problems with guys off the internet, so be careful.

Luby
  • Options
    u no fuck all about me im not sum ho im still a fucking virgin so dont make ur mind up bout me cuz i want to meet sum 1 ova the internet

Please don't use text talk like that.

And yes ok Kermit was being a bit harsh but you were asking if you should shag a guy you've just met over the internet, and you didn't say you were a virgin.

Personally I'd say that if you really like him then meet up with him BUT be very careful (look at the link rachie posted). And don't meet up for sex, especially if it's only your first time!

Sounds a bit dodgy to me, that he's asked you for sex before you've even met him the first time. I don't think it's a good idea really, as it sounds like he's coming on a bit strong, but of course you know the situation better.

Maybe you could explain a little more about him? Such as how you met him, how much you've got to know each other over the past year...?
  • Options
    Vickey, how old are you?

If you're as young as you sound, I wouldn't recommend meeting anyone from the internet. Better to be safe.:)
  • Options

Generally I'd not see a problem with it, between two consenting adults.

However, the way you write and other things said in this thread lead me to think that you would just be taken advantage of in this situation.
  • Options
    ok well i met him on msn chat rooms when they were working and we just got talking. we no alot about each other and he sounds realy nice he gave me his number about a week go and so i rang him last night saying i dont no if we should meet cuz it feels strange meeting up with guy i dont no from the internet and getting jiggy and he just said if you dont want to do anything we can wait. this was last night.
  • Options
    ii'd say dont do it, from your profile your just a couple of months older than me and i dont think you're looking at this in quite the right way for someone of our age.
    lets face it, its a bitch to actually find a decent enough guy in real life who you feel close enough to lose it to, so why would you want to chance going to see this guy when you have no idea if he really is who he says he is on the off chance that you're gonna get laid?

and hun, enough if he turns out to be a grade A romeo, the sex will be crap anyways...
  • Options
    I'm a guy... and even people I've known for ages over the internet I'm still nervfous about meeting. I've only ever met 4 people - who were all mates with each other and live very close to me and I met them all on the same time in town so it was ok.

Meeting people off the internet is nervewracking at the best of times. Be careful. Hunnypot I think you were a bit OTT - lots of people do meet over the internet without being raped and murdered.
  • Options
    Originally posted by TheShyBoyInTheCorner
    Hunnypot I think you were a bit OTT - lots of people do meet over the internet without being raped and murdered.

Indeed. :|

I have met lots of people over the internet and have not raped or murdered any of them.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mist
    Indeed. :|

I have met lots of people over the internet and have not raped or murdered any of them.

:lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    As everyone else has said - do NOT go round this guys house. This would be really dangerous. Perhaps you should get to know him a bit better first, and then if you still want to meet him do it in a public place and preferably bring some friends along with you too.

Look after yourself, and be sensible.

Lu x
  • Options
    Originally posted by Lucy
    As everyone else has said - do NOT go round this guys house. This would be really dangerous. Perhaps you should get to know him a bit better first, and then if you still want to meet him do it in a public place and preferably bring some friends along with you too.

Look after yourself, and be sensible.

Lu x

Working on a Sunday night, Lucy?
  • Options
    I wasn't being harsh, if people are going to talk like a moron they're going to get treated like a moron.

I didn't even answer the question, but anyone who uses txt spk deserves to be flamed.

Oh, and Andy, the beer- you going to the CAMRA festival?;)
  • Options

So you're going to go and lose your virginity to some guy you've never even met before, and not only that, to some guy who, without irony, uses the term "get jiggy".

:yeees: