Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

big!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I've looked through old posts, and couldn't find anything on this, so... I'm quite tight, and this wasn't too bad with my old bf, we fitted together really well - but my new bf is really big! So it hurts when he first puts it in, and some positions are just basically impossible because it hurts too much. Now, it's not a matter of being turned on - in fact, I have a tendency to tighten up when too turned on - so is there anything that can loosen me up a bit more? Or shall I just turn to lube?

Comments

• Options
    I'm really small and I started having sex early, like age fourteen, so I know what you are talking about. Try lube, or try those lubricated condoms, for some reason those work wonders. When I was first trying, we tried without a condom first and it wasn't happening. Then we got a condom and were just going to mess around when "slip" there it went! Okay tmi, I know. Try it though.

Ha, I could answer questions like these all day, this is my fave subject. ;)
  • Options
    hmmm... at first when i did it it was fairly painful and now its still a bit painful but as weird as this sounds, the slightly 'too tight' feeling really gets me going. i dunno you obviously dont feel the same.... i think using lots of lube is good.... but i think you will get used to his size.
  • Options
    hey. i agree with the condom idea, they'll make things easier (and stop u getting preggers). spose you could try lube, but most importantly DONT THINK ABOUT IT!! i know this will seem very hard, but even if its in the back of your mind, then subconciously you'll still be affected by it. Relax+try not to feel nervous+use loadsa foreplay (like 2 hours or something ):thumb:
  • Options
    Yeh, tell ur bf he MUST go down on you lots!!!

It should help with the tightness ... & it feels damn nice :razz: