Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Apparently I'm a Stalker . . .

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
According to one of my friends (Sir_Azrael) Lewin thinks I'm a stalker, 'cause of what I wrote in my LJ about him. He said the following:

[18:23:08] Phenomenot -: updated ure live journal recently?
[18:23:25] Frankay - On: not for about a week I think :S
[18:24:01] Phenomenot -: lol
[18:24:13] Phenomenot -: Lewin read it, and he kinda thinks ure a stalker. sorry
[18:24:20] Frankay - On: really?
[18:24:24] Frankay - On: shit
[18:25:20] Phenomenot -: yeah, the whole 'llok in his eyes.... tell him i love him....' kinda thing

which, naturally, kinda upset me. I know I get kinda overly-obsessive with people, but I'm not that bad surely? The obsession I have with Lewin is NOTHING compared to the one I had with someone else a while ago (seriously, it was BAD).

The thing I don't understand is that I was sort-of-talking (I got kicked off and by the time I got back online he was gone so I'd only said about 10 words to him) to him yesterday, and he didn't SEEM like he thought I was a stalker, and on Sunday when he rang me, he didn't say anything about it (to be fair he was too busy asking me what the details of my dream were), and that was waaaaaaaaaaay after I'd wrote about the looking-in-his-eyes-telling-him-I-love-him thing.

So I have no idea what to think *sigh* I'm all confused and upset and blegh, me no likey :( :no:

I don't really know what the point of this was, I just wanted to say something, 'cause otherwise I'd have to bottle it up, and I hate doing that.

Franki (or, my new thing, FrankAY)
X

Comments

• Options
    Is Lewin your boyfriend? I had a quick glance at your LJ and it doesn't sound stalker-ish especially if he is! Don't trust what you hear from other people, even if they're good friends. Stuff can get distorted or blown out of proportion if it's just hearsay. I wouldn't worry about it if I were you. Difficult, I know, but just try not to think about it until you see him. Then maybe you can ask him, but don't make a big deal out of it because it's not worth getting upset about.
  • Options
    could be just lads trying not to sound all lovey dovey. Might not make him feel macho in front of his mate.
  • Options
    I gotta admit I did feel a bit stalkerish when I obsessed over this one girl I hardly knew for a year. But it's only really stalking when you're actually making unusual or unexpected contact with the person. Describing your feelings isn't really stalking, but it could make some people feel uncomfortable.
  • Options
    Originally posted by lisa simpson's saxophone
    Is Lewin your boyfriend? I had a quick glance at your LJ and it doesn't sound stalker-ish especially if he is! Don't trust what you hear from other people, even if they're good friends. Stuff can get distorted or blown out of proportion if it's just hearsay. I wouldn't worry about it if I were you. Difficult, I know, but just try not to think about it until you see him. Then maybe you can ask him, but don't make a big deal out of it because it's not worth getting upset about.

He's not my boyfriend, although it's kinda like it, he lives too far away for us to have a proper relationship (in his opinion anywho). I texted him today asking him if he did think I was a stalker and he didn't text me back, although they don't have a very good signal round there. So I dunno if that was bad or not. If he rings me at the weekend I'll ask him, but I won't ring him, in case it is true and makes it worse! Me no wanty that :no:
  • Options
    I can't see how you come off as a stalker :confused:. Anyway, more attention the better in my books :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by TheShyBoyInTheCorner
    I can't see how you come off as a stalker :confused:. Anyway, more attention the better in my books :p

Awwwwwwww *hugs you*

And I speakeded to him just now, and he said he didn't think I'm a stalker *dances* just that it kinda freaked him out. Which is fair enough I s'pose.
  • Options
    Oh, if you're not actually going out then I guess saying that you love him and stuff might freak him out a little. But it doesn't make you a stalker.
  • Options
    you aint a stalker, just sounds like a joke like 'she sounds like shes a stalker hahaha'. I wouldnt worrie about it babes, your as sweet as apple pie, so smile about it okay.