Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

what is it

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
well i suffer from persistant thrush according to the doctor but 99% of the time i only get the bad discharge. ive got the bad discharge now and was wonddering could it be something else other then thrush

Comments

• Options
    I was the same, it was my pill that caused it.
  • Options
    dam it taking me off the pill is the last resort according to my doctor. so is the discharge thrush or is it just increased discharge? i dont get it all the time only like 1 a month and it will last a few days but usually i take a thrush pill
  • Options
    exact same as me. usuay when I have just come off my period. they changed my pill to the a lower hormonal one. Cant remember what it is now. Its a horrible thing to go through :( when I was younger, I thought it was normal. Its actually more common than you think though.
  • Options
    Oh and its thrush but its just thrush reqacts to different people in different ways.
  • Options
    that really sucks im already on a low dose pill (femodette) its a pain in the arse
  • Options
    Originally posted by PRETTYgreenEYES
    that really sucks im already on a low dose pill (femodette) its a pain in the arse
    It is, I still get it a lot. I tend not to have periods a lot of the time becasuse of it. You spoke to your docter about other forms of contraception?