Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

sexiness

13»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    1.taller than me and can give me a fireman's lift *DROOL*
    2. good face
    3. ability to have a non-sport- or drugs- or alcohol-related conversation and still be interesting
    like this thread, tis cool!
    xxx
  • Options
    1. she HAS to have a good walk/posture! I know some girls who are very pretty but am just put off completely by their slouchy walk and others who exude sexiness through their walk.

2. about 5"4 is a good height because they usually make it up in heels to be a few inches shorter than me and thats perfect dancing height. Also, without heels they're just lovely and small.

3. big, striking, cat-like eyes are totally amazing. Something like kylie minogue/ nichole kidman/ natalie imbruglia.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Zizzle
    Want to add another point to my list...

One the things that really attracts me to a guy is finding that he's really going for it with God!

Erm, you want a guy who wants sex with God?
  • Options
    Sorry, perhaps a slightly wonky choice of words there! What I meant by my comment was that I find someone who is a Christian and is passionate about his faith and about telling others about how Jesus died to set us all free an attractive thing ... nothing to do with sexual activity with God, that would be kinda weird!

Hope my answers helps to clear that one up! :D
    1. she HAS to have a good walk/posture! I know some girls who are very pretty but am just put off completely by their slouchy walk and others who exude sexiness through their walk.

I'm with you on this one about posture. i guess we read alot about a person from their posture. When i was younger I *developed* quicker than others, so i was really self-conscious about this, and that was apparent from the way that i walked - it took awhile for me to learn how to be happy and confident in how I looked.

But I do notice how guys stand & walk ... amongst my family we have a running joke about guys who do the one_leg_shorter_than_the_other walk in order to appear *cool* ... for me it doesn't do anything, just makes them look odd!

But seriously, i appreciate a man who can walk tall, meeting the world head on with a smile on his face ... that IS sexy!
  • Options
    1. personality:has got to be funny, and a bit odd like me :D :eek2:
    2. eyes: dunno why really, i just like eyes :eek2:
    3. hair: i have a thing about hair :eek2: and that emoticon :eek2: