Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Ughhh lovesick

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
It's been like.. 3 weeks since I got dumped I think :confused: and I was ok kinda up until this morning and I feel really lovesick and miss her loads :confused: I don't get it. My tummy's tied in knots. I didn't even go out with her for that long either!

With a little encouragement from a friend I texted her telling her how I felt but she hasn't texted back and I know she's probably not interested and I'm not holding out 'just in case' but I still feel horrible :(

Why did it take 3 weeks for me to start hurting and missing her? :(

Comments

• Options
    Re: Ughhh lovesick
    Originally posted by TheShyBoyInTheCorner
    It's been like.. 3 weeks since I got dumped I think :confused: and I was ok kinda up until this morning and I feel really lovesick and miss her loads :confused: I don't get it. My tummy's tied in knots. I didn't even go out with her for that long either!

With a little encouragement from a friend I texted her telling her how I felt but she hasn't texted back and I know she's probably not interested and I'm not holding out 'just in case' but I still feel horrible :(

Why did it take 3 weeks for me to start hurting and missing her? :(

Oooooooooooh hun :( *hugs you* it probably only took that long 'cause it's only just kicked in.

I don't really know what to say hun, but you know if you ever wanna talk to me I'm here :) *hugs you again*

your Franki
    xxxxxxx
  • Options
    awww, poor u. having a broken heart hurts (apparently as much as breaking ur leg accord to science), but you will be ok in time. even though u weren't with her for that long, u obviously really liked her. thats why its taken 3 weeks to sink in properly.
    the only advice i can give is that if she doesnt text back, keep urself busy. see ur mates loads, they'll b gr8 for u at this time.

maybe you could text her asking to still be friends??

anyways, hope this helps, sorry if it doesnt'

keep :)

:):):):p:):):)
  • Options
    Ah she got the text. Wasn't really bothered though. Here's an MSN convo:

[16:22:15] Richard - hm: hus ur name about
    [16:23:27] Richard - hm: ?
    [16:23:35] (*)(L)I cudn: lewis
    [16:24:04] Richard - hm: ?:S?
    [16:24:17] (*)(L)I cudn: lol its a name!!!
    [16:24:19] (*)(L)I cudn: :>
    [16:25:01] Richard - hm: cool
    [16:25:05] Richard - hm: maybe
    [16:25:14] Richard - hm: nevermind
    [16:25:30] (*)(L)I cudn: ya hes kewl
    [16:25:49] (*)(L)I cudn: lol hes a naughty boi tho! hehe

Her name was "I cudnt love ny1 as much as I love u" if you're interested..

Ok I know I asked who he was. But she knew I still liked her.. a lot. So then why add the 'hes a naughty boi tho' because all it's done is make me feel worse.

I got this feeling in my tummy right now, like nerves and upset at the same time. And feel a bit sick. And shaky. And I want a hug lol but there isnt anyone to hug :p and I thought about going round another ex's house (she's a good mate now) for a hug but that might be weird cos shes getting together with my best mate and ahhh.

Anyone got any good ideas on what to do? p.s she also told me not to stalk 'lewis' so she can't think very highly of me. I think I'm going to go off girls for a while that should work.

Sorry if this thread has pissed anyone off but I'm just not in the mood for an argument or anything :( so could you please let me off this one time?
  • Options
    She sounds like a total bitch to me. Imagine doing that to you! There was no need to add that bit at the end. I'm sure you'll meet someone better :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Jazza Bing
    She sounds like a total bitch to me. Imagine doing that to you! There was no need to add that bit at the end. I'm sure you'll meet someone better :)

Well technically everyone is equal. Everyone has the same potential. But in my opinion, I'll be more compatible with someone yes. But I don't beleive people are better than other people. Some people are just jerks and some are just really nice.

I place her somewhere inbetween, because I reckon she's just excited. Either way; I agree that I'll meet someone who's great for me in time.
  • Options
    Originally posted by TheShyBoyInTheCorner
    I place her somewhere inbetween, because I reckon she's just excited. Either way; I agree that I'll meet someone who's great for me in time.

Of course you will. Me. :p I'm still gonna marry you and have your babies dear :p
  • Options
    Am I the only on who didnt understand the msn convo?
  • Options
    Originally posted by VinylVicky
    Am I the only on who didnt understand the msn convo?

Probably :p
  • Options
    Shyboy's ex girlfriend had an MSN name saying that she loved someone. When Shyboy asked who it was about she replied that her new man was 'a naughty boi'. So Shyboy got upset.

There ya go Vicky.
  • Options
    well, dude i'm feeling v. shit after the my dark prince, has found himself a girlfriend (THE SLACKERBITCH) so, come and give me lots of virtual hugs and kisses

Luby the evil
  • Options
    dude seriously where do you find these girls? Are you hanging round bitches are us or what?
  • Options
    Thankyou all for your kind comments :)

I'm feeling a lot better now; even if I was chanting on the way to school to myself "I don't care, I don't need you" etc etc and have been filling my time flirting with my friends etc etc.

Time is the best healer. And bomberman :lol: at your comment :) it gives me faith that some girls are really nice! :chin:
  • Options
    LIKE ME

just you wait till you're over here ;):p:naughty:

Luby the nice, feeling a bit confused:crazyeyes and not so evil (i wish LO would talk to me)
  • Options
    Originally posted by luby
    just you wait till you're over here ;):p:naughty:

*gives you evils*

You'd better be good to him girl, or you die a slow and painful death! Just like Sarah . . .
  • Options
    As i've said countless times before she does it deliberatly! She's been leading u on the moment you spoke to her for the first time...so why change? she hasn't! I sympathise but you know my views. *hugs* i know its hard but you have to understand shes playing stupid games and you shouldn't let her make u feel bad! Other suggestions were good i think, hang bout with friends 2 keep ur mind busy!
  • Options
    Originally posted by VinillaKisses
    As i've said countless times before she does it deliberatly! She's been leading u on the moment you spoke to her for the first time...so why change? she hasn't! I sympathise but you know my views. *hugs* i know its hard but you have to understand shes playing stupid games and you shouldn't let her make u feel bad! Other suggestions were good i think, hang bout with friends 2 keep ur mind busy!

Have been doing! And you've made it a lot easier for me as well Pamela :heart: I'd still be feeling sick if it wasn't for you!
  • Options
    Okay, thats good then babyboy :):heart:
  • Options
    Originally posted by *x*l'il miss socks*x*
    *gives you evils*

You'd better be good to him girl, or you die a slow and painful death! Just like Sarah . . .

trust me i will (i'm sure LO wouldn't mind if i ever get with him, which is looking ever more doubtful