Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Please help, sorry if I made this thread before.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Currently I have been sleeping with this girl. Were not in a relationship but I would like one. Now I am really self-conscious but if she is sleeping with me there must be some attraction there isn’t there? She is like my best friend and I’d die if I lost her through my feelings for her. What should I do? I am unsure

Any help is much appreciated

Comments

• Options
    hey!!! aww, it sounds like you and her are very close and i agree that she must have feelings for you to be sleeping with you.
    the best thing i can suggest is to talk to her, tell her how you feel, but explain that you value her friendship+neva wana loose it. she should understand, cos ur best mates+if she doesnt feel the same, then i cant undastand y she's sleeping with you.

hope this helps, keep us posted

:):):):)
  • Options
    I just seen the girl standing there with another guy...seem close but nothings going on but it made me feel ugh:crying: I feel really shitty now and I don’t know why...

What’s wrong with me:(
  • Options
    Originally posted by sumofallfear
    I just seen the girl standing there with another guy...seem close but nothings going on but it made me feel ugh:crying: I feel really shitty now and I don’t know why...

What’s wrong with me:(

commonly known as being in love...
  • Options
    you need to stop just fucking her and tell her how you feel. otherwise, IF things dont turn out so well it'll rip your heart out. *hugs*
  • Options
    For fuck's sake, tell her. If you don't, you'll just carry on being unhappy because she doesn't realise how you feel, and she may well think you don't care about her that much and may find a new bloke.

I know it's difficult to tell her something like that but it's got to be the best thing to do, really. You never know, she may be thinking exactly the same thing.