Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

A rant, for those of you who may wish to hear it

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Well, I'm just annoyed, cos my ex (of, like 2weeks) is being a knob already!! and we said we'd be really close friends, n i actually thought it wud work....

Basically I was invited to my ex's mates party (this friday). and then my ex broke up with me, and this guy said i cud still go2his party. so i asked my ex if he cud drive me there (its in dorking, quite a way away from where i live), and he sed yeah but then started goin 'oh but i dunno if i can take u back, ive got work...blah blah blah.' so i was like 'fine ill ask my dad 4 lift home.'

so i did. then i double checked with my ex yesterday that he cud still take me, and he sed 'yeah, will u want a lift home?' so i sed 'no u made it clear u cudnt take me home.'

and then he texted back and said 'well its not my responsibility to take you home'

is it me, or is that just rude? it feels like hes glad to have got rid of me cos now he doesnt have to be bothered by me. :(

Comments

• Options
    if i were you i'd find another way to the party, show him you dont need him! :yes:
  • Options
    I think I have a better idea.... I've been invited clubbing with his ex girlfriend from ages ago (hee hee), and her mates, including a few guys I met last weekend. They have gfs, but he doesnt need2know that!!

Ooh girls can be so evil sometimes...but then he was harsh.