Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Nippy girl!! Advice please?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
To cut a long one short -

met a local girl one night in pub - she 18, me 23 - we kissed, arranged to meet again, did, got on, seen for a little while, I lost a bit of interest, she seemed quite gutted, didn't see each other for 2 or 3 weeks then got off with her again when seen her in the pub. It continued like this for a while (prob 3 months on/off) - to be truthful I don't know why I ever kept going back cos obviosuly I wasn't fully into her - Anyway, last Sat seen her again and she looked great, walkede her home and agreed we'd be good friends. As we were now friends I took her to the cinema on Sunday - it was quite good as you could feel a slight bit of excitement because we knew we couldn't touch each other!! Then, got a text when I got in and she said she honestly wanted to kiss me!! SO - we met again last night to have a chat, me kissed and said we'd really make an effort this time!! We were in Glasgow at the time, and when we got home to our local town we were meant to go out for more drinks as it was only 9pm but she said she had a sore stomach and wanted to go home - so fiar enough!! Then today I get an email saying sorry - I just want to be friends. I was raging - moistly at myself for going back and getting shat on for the umpteenth time as I didn't totally like her - but because I am the one now rejected I feel like I want her more - why does it feel like that. Anyway, I was messaging her tonight and got it out of her that she is seeing someone else. I kept my dignity and emailed back and said 'that's fine - thanks for letting me know'!!!!!
But what I really want to say is - 'who the fuck is this guy and why did you not say that before' - what should I do?????

Comments

• Options
    Looks like she was just messed up. I don't think you should have gotten excited as you clearly weren't into her first time around anyway, so if you went to her then you deserve what you got. You say she was really gutted, maybe she was just getting revenge?
  • Options
    Good shout

Revenge - sounds very much like it by the way - I didn't thinkof it that way!!!

Do you think I should leave it with my dignisfied response of 'Thanks for letting me know' or should I lose the plot and rip into her?
  • Options
    To be completely honest - you've been worse than she has in my opinion. We all make mistakes, and she seems to have done the same. As Aspartame said - let it go.