Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Still a virgin Worried about first time?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Get as drunk as huminly possible thenyou will be to drunk to be nervous or whatever.
This idea is very overlooked:)

Comments

• Options
    What if you cant get drunk???
  • Options
    Unlikely,
    HOWEVER...
    :naughty:
  • Options
    What if someone wants the first time to be special? Or with someone they care about. What if they actually want to remember it? Your advice and excuse my language when I say this, But it is a pile of fucking shit, If anyone took this advice they would need there head looked at.
  • Options
    :eek2:
  • Options
    I cerainly wouldn't recommend getting drunk for your first time either... I'm presuming everyone actually wants to remember it??
  • Options
    Re: Still a virgin Worried about first time?
    Originally posted by J Chapman
    Get as drunk as huminly possible thenyou will be to drunk to be nervous or whatever.
    This idea is very overlooked:)

Some people have got self-respect, and if you get drunk you possibly won't even be able to manage it :rolleyes:
  • Options
    *CoughTwatCough*

Ilora x ;)
  • Options
    if you're comfortable enough with who ever you're with to have sex then surely you care enough to make each other feel comfortable about it anyway, so why be nervous?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Janjan
    if you're comfortable enough with who ever you're with to have sex then surely you care enough to make each other feel comfortable about it anyway, so why be nervous?

Not always true my first time I was nervous and scared so much I was sitting there shaking and shivering. She was really sweet about it and it was great.

But I am glad I wasn’t drunk when I did it. I lost it with someone I care about and who cares about me and I want to/will remember it all my life, and not just because some funny things happened but because I felt happy and perfect, combatable and loved it was great for me and I don’t regret one second of it. I loved this person. She loved me maybe not in a relationship bf/gf way but I know we will be best of friends the rest of her life
  • Options
    :) that's lovely.

I agree that it doesn't matter how close you are to the person or how loved you are when it comes to how nervous you are. My first boyfriend and me had been together for about 18 months and really good friends for nearly three years when we first slept together. We were also very familiar with each others bodies, so i don't think that is relevant either! But we were both still incredibly nervous about it... it's built up so much by other people and by the media and society that it's something you want to be perfect and 'just how you imagined'. My first time was terrible... nothing even approaching fireworks, depite all the necessary components (e.g. loving each other, waiting until we were ready etc.), but I have absolutely no regrets about it because of those things. I am really pleased that I did it with the person I did it with (despite the fact that we are no longer in touch) and consider it a great learning experience. I would hate for my first time to have been clouded with alcohol, even if it had made me more relaxed. I sometimes feel that being nervous is part of the whole experience of the first time...
  • Options
    Oh it was great but not perfect

-First I tore myself:( hurt a little
    -Then her mum phoned her
    -She was on her period/just coming off
    -But we both came at the same time first time (she was on top and there was blood from either me or her)
    Then we tried doggy style and she fanny farts while doing it

But it was still perfect and I do not regret it at all. It was great even with the problems it made it more memorable and was kind of fun (except hurting myself)
  • Options
    well...I lost my virginity 2nite, yey me!!!:D And I was completely and utterly sober...and it was great! Altho I guess alcohol can calm nerves, I much prefer being able to remember 2nite......................also, as I felt it was the right time there were no nerves to be calmed, so if the only way u feel ok to do it is when ur drunk, then ur really not ready!
  • Options
    Iv actually cut myself too(im a guy) was quite funny,we both thought it was her:D
  • Options
    Originally posted by Youwantromance?
    Iv actually cut myself too(im a guy) was quite funny,we both thought it was her:D

Oh I thought it was her as she was still/coming off of her period but when I pulled it out I was bleeding like shit.