Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Question to the peopl that made this site

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
You are obviosly a bunch of politicaly correct do gooders so why the fuck make a drugs forum it makes people think its ok to take drugs.
If you take drugs your a retard, and thats a fact.
This is the lamest thing since the re class of weed and the annoying "its still legal" things you here on the radio.
:crazyeyes
trippy, like WOA

Comments

• Options
    From what I know of this site the drugs forum is widely used to help people understand the uses and harmful effects of drugs, it might have even been used and someone might have saved himself or herself by reading the forum.

No not everyone is politically correct do gooders and taking drugs doesn’t mean you’re a retard, personally I don’t take drugs but I know many people who do and I don’t think that they all end up like a bum with no money and hooked on coke or whatever, it’s a myth. I know a lot of people who say people who do drugs can’t lead a normal life but they can I know many people who can support themselves have a good well paid job and have a active social life yet they still do drugs.

I don’t think your attitude on these boards is kind. I don’t know what your doing here if all you do is slag people off.

Oh and shouldn't it be
    "its still illegal"
  • Options
    Firstly I dont take drugs and no I am not a loser so please dont go pointing fingers.
    Please stop sending me abusive email.
  • Options
    Lmao

1- I didn't send you any abusive emails. If I did show a print screen of the email.

2- I did not say you took drugs nor was I pointing the finger.

You will get eaten alive with an attitude like that,
  • Options
    Your screwing with my mind dude!!!

*runs*
  • Options
    Hmmm, an interesting fellow, I wonder why he was banned.

I am always somewhat curious when people start talking about political correctness as though its a bad thing, should we scrap the whole thing and go back to the slave trade?
    Granted it should be tempered with a bit of common sense, but in the main not using racist, sexist etc. terms is a good thing.
  • Options
    At least they had free speech in those days...
  • Options
    Do you know boring you are? I mean honestly, you have gone to the bother of registering yourself, twice, just to put down these purile comments, that really is quite tragic isnt it.

And dont compare your deflamatory comments with 'free speach', and anyway this is the Internet, there is no free speach here unless your ISP/provider allows it.
  • Options
    Re: Question to the peopl that made this site
    Originally posted by J Chapman
    You are obviosly a bunch of politicaly correct do gooders so why the fuck make a drugs forum it makes people think its ok to take drugs.
    This is the lamest thing since the re class of weed and the annoying "its still legal" things you here on the radio.
    trippy, like WOA

I'd like to put a £1 on the fact that if you ever came into contact with people in the 'real world' (i.e not over the net, before you make some spastic joke) you would be a right little ponce.
    I for one would bash you good.

:thumb:
  • Options
    If it is a fact that doing drugs makes you a 'retard' (leaving aside the 6 year old nature of this insult) there are quite a few people who would fall under that banner.

Queen Victoria
    Hunter S Thompson
    Homer
    William Burroughs
    Dr Shulgin
    Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
    P J O'Rourke
    J G Ballard
    Picasso
    Guadi

Plus virtually all musicians, all painters and creative people, the list goes on but I havent the energy to write them all down.
  • Options
    Ooooh Queen Victoria, she was a right one for drugs wasnt she.. and she managed to run a country / empire very well at the same time.

Brilliant.
  • Options
    Guadi

I seen his work in Barcelona, some of the buildings down the main streets and in the park where there is alot of his work.

He must have tripped on acid, wierd work but people like it.
  • Options
    Aparently he was just plain wierd anyway. When he was run over as an old man no-one knew who he was because he was so shabby.
  • Options
    You're not going to get much use out of that head probe if you keep getting banned from websites.
  • Options
    another one of lifes weirdo`s making a complete tit out of themselves i see....:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Re: Question to the peopl that made this site
    Originally posted by J Chapman
    trippy, like WOA
    ignore this pile of smack heads mate ...i know your right. i am a retard cos uv drugs.
    i cud av werked in the mills or downt pit but i had smoke of wacky baccy and esdaped ...became rich and infamous insted.
    im a slave to weed...my mind stop workink. please help me ...you seem so nice.