Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Too Late....?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi

well here's my problem.I've been seeing this guy for about a month now - well, not really seeing eachother, we were shagging partners,we both agreed that neither of us wanted a relationship.

Thing is, over the last week he's started seeing someone. He didnt tell me - i had to hear it from a mate. Problem is, now that he's seeing someone ive realised just how much i really like him. I asked a mutual friend of ours about it and she told me that he's started seeing someone else because he wanted a relationship,not just a shagging partner! but now ive realised that i want a relationship with him too, instead of just a fling.

I dont know what to do now. Our mate says he really likes me and wanted more than just sex from me, but he's moved on because its a relatiionship he's after. I really like this guy and havent felt this way about anyone for a long,long time.

Should i tell him how i feel about him? Or do you think its too late and i should just let him get on with it?

i'm so confused. Any advice anyone can give me i would be very grateful.

thankyou

Comments

• Options
    fuck buddying is silly, are you sure its not just a case of want what you can't have?
  • Options
    Originally posted by molo
    are you sure its not just a case of want what you can't have?

At first thats what i thought it was. but my feelings for him are too intense to be a case of "what i can't have".
  • Options
    ClaireBearClaireBear Deactivated Posts: 467 Listening Ear
    Our article about fuck buddies may help a bit.

CB