Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

What next???

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Party is over and forgotten about but there is another thing on my mind and id like to ask your opinion...

There a girl iv liked for a long time, she used to like me too but we never worked out then. Weve now come out the closet and she told me she likes me again and i still like her so i told her.

Well we were pretty good friends anyway but today was great, we spoke more comfortably with eachother and was getting quite close.

I dont want to fuck this up again and id really like something to happen this time because i do like her a lot (even more since last time)...

So now weve told eachother we like eachother and now were getting on great again what should i do next?

Usually when im giving advice to friends im pretty good but now im baffled, what do you think i should do now the i know we like eachother???

All ideas appreciated, thanx :)

Comments

• Options
    ask her out on a date
  • Options
    Originally posted by VinylVicky
    ask her out on a date

Seconded
  • Options
    Yeh i was thinking of that, i could ask her if she wants to go to the cinema or a meal or something like that.

What do you rekon?
  • Options
    Out of a meal or cinema, I'd say go to the cinema.

It's less expensive, it's less intimidating, it's will always remind you of each other when you see the film again in the future. But it's also less romantic and less special, so it depends on what kind of date you're looking for.
  • Options
    Im not looking for a special kinda date because im sure she wants to go slow with things.

I think cinema was the better idea too, we could just hang out and i would be happy with that because to be honest i love just talking to her.
  • Options
    Originally posted by stressedstar
    hi its me!

yeh, cinema seems to be your best bet

Hi i wondered when i would see you again!!

Ok il ask her to go cinema, shes a very sensitive person you know and i dont want her to get a pressured or anything.
  • Options
    Yeh she is very shy, i mean very shy but she dont act like it (if that makes sence).

Last time i tried to make a move she freaked out and stopped talking to me (about 3 months ago) lol :nervous:

We seem to be getting on well though.