Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Sleeping with someone your not attracted to?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
If a girl/bloke offered you sex but you wasnt attracted to them at all but you wanted sex, would you sleep with them? this one is mainly for the guys as girls are normally slightly pickier about blokes they sleep with.

Comments

• Options
    Na i wouldnt do that, its just really not fair if your not gonna enjoy it.

You didnt answer it yourself, would you?
  • Options
    nope. don't agree with cheap sex like that.
  • Options
    well.....

....define attraction....

ive slept with ppl who i wouldnt ever consider going out with or anything, but there was like this really evil sexual chemistry/tension goin on.....maybe thats not what you meant tho :confused:
  • Options
    nope
  • Options
    I duno, they are a nice enough person but may be too fat or physically not attractive to you, and their personality while nice just doesn interest you. Your just not attracrted to them at all but they are nice enough people.

and i answer to the question to me. Im not sure to be honest.
  • Options
    Why?
  • Options
    Interestingly enough, my best male friend suggested we have sex today. Just because we're both feeling a bit lonely at the moment!

It was mainly a joke though. Neither of us is at all attracted to the other, and it would just be wrong!!

It's a nice and convenient idea in principle though.
  • Options
    It depends. I could sleep with someone I don't find attractive, provided I didn't find them ugly either. I'm sure you know what I mean. There are people that everybody doesn't find ugly or attractive, just somewhere inbetween.

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    With enough beer and enough horn one can be attracted to anyone.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Ilson-Youth

Dont a lot of girls, and lads alike do it everyweek, although i guess its not till the morning they discover what a munter they are with lol.
    Well, that's the thing. Everybody may say they wouldn't, but after a few drinks they can change their minds. I can remember a couple of threads on the subject of regretable and/or embarassing one night stands. :D

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    i doubt it very much, oh wait did it once. in a state of ' i can't get anyone i fancy'..

soon learned different. wouldn't do it now. no, oh no.
  • Options
    I don't agree with random sex personally, so no i wouldn't.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kermit
    With enough beer and enough horn one can be attracted to anyone.

Ye ill agree here to a degree anyway
  • Options
    I don't actually drink, so I can't really reliably argue with that one! I wouldn't sleep with someone unless I was really close to them anyway and realy trusted them (I have trust issues!), so I probably wouldn't sleep with someone I wasn't attracted to, because I would probably be attracted to them enough by then anyway if that makes sense!!!
  • Options
    I wouldn't go for just anyone in a club to be honest, attractive or not. Guess I'd have to be in a relationship to really be able to trust anybody, and to be in a relationship I'd probably have to fancy them. So basically, no I wouldn't
  • Options
    Yep, i think that's what I was trying to say!!
  • Options
    I sleeped with a guy I thought I was attracted to but when I was in bed with him... I was just turned off completely. We knew each other as friends at work for months. Always talked about each others sex partners and thought we would be great in bed coz we had loads in common when it came to the bedroom department. When he came to my house, he climbed into my bed the next morning after a party the night b4.

When it came to it... it didn't feel right. I just couldn't wait for him to be finished then I made the excuse I had to go somewhere.