Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

How can someone be so eager for so long and then so ignoring?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Short because I'm depressed and need to go. Girl liked me for a long time, always made an effort to speak to me, always tried to catch my gazes. Suddenly she doesn't speak to me, doesn't even fucking acknowledge me. I'd go as far to as she tries to avoid me...

All of this is fucking destroying my head, day after day, night after night. I can't help but blame myself because it's most likely my fault. Asking her whats wrong isn't an option and will have worse results. I tried to remember if I acted any differently when she liked me and to re-act how I acted before, but I never have the chance because she's always ignoring me. Is there no way?

[/bitchfest]

Comments

• Options
    Don't worry, same thing happened to me. Met a girl at uni on the net just before we went, finally met up a month after starting, we had a great night, and we kissed before i left. My female friends at the party also said they heard her talking in the toilets about me in a good way.

We talked a few more times, and then she went off for a little bit. After she came back, i bumped into her and her friends on their way out somewhere and her friend asked me to join them. So I did and she didn't talk to me all night. She doesn't even talk on MSN anymore.

Women are strange.
  • Options
    i would like to know the answer to that to!

my bloke, we had one fight and he broke up with me. just like that. only an hour before hand he had text me telling me how much he liked me and how he couldnt wait to see me....ive not heard from him in a week

does that make sence? i think not!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Rocks
    Don't worry, same thing happened to me. Met a girl at uni on the net just before we went, finally met up a month after starting, we had a great night, and we kissed before i left. My female friends at the party also said they heard her talking in the toilets about me in a good way.

We talked a few more times, and then she went off for a little bit. After she came back, i bumped into her and her friends on their way out somewhere and her friend asked me to join them. So I did and she didn't talk to me all night. She doesn't even talk on MSN anymore.

Women are strange.

2nded but same fing with some actually really really hot girl, met her at tablre tennis 1st week, saw her randomly round a month later and got "have my number we can go pub sometime" then we went salsa together, got on great and now i dont hear a word from her!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Rocks
    Women are strange.

Aye, but so are men.

:p
  • Options
    men are wierder than women by miles!
  • Options
    i think girls are worse, i know i can blow hot and cold with guys and i can go off guys so easily, just if i dont fancy them i will ignore them till they get the message
  • Options
    Mercury has a crust of light silicate rock.
  • Options
    I had the same problem, things were going great with this girl i liked a lot then she just ignored me.

Now she said she likes me again, women :rolleyes: