Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Coupla Tips Girls

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey there ladies, and gents...

The reason im targetting you ladies is because you know what you like, and i want some tips :) but guys feel free to help out

Anywho! ive bin seeing this girl for a few weeks, we like eachother and such and i know from a reliable source that if i asked her out she would say yes, but i want to do it in style ;)

Im going to ask her on valentines day at a candle lit dinner, im not too sure what to say or what to do..

i want to make it perfect for her, and id love some tips on what you woman would just go absolutly head over heals for :)

the prezzie is already sorted, she Loves Nine Inch Nails to bits and only has three albums, i talked to a couple of my friends in the Dj'ing industry and managed to sort out 230 Tracks, Released, Unreleased, Mixed, etc, literally everything they have EVER done :)

so, any help avail? :) how can i make the night perfect? and were not sleeping with eachother yet, im taking it nice and slow, but id be prepared to sleep with her on that night.. should i? would she want to?

Comments

• Options
    Re: Coupla Tips Girls
    Originally posted by Bennie
    i talked to a couple of my friends in the Dj'ing industry and managed to sort out 230 Tracks, Released, Unreleased, Mixed, etc, literally everything they have EVER done :)

that's one very cool pressie man. wish someone would do something like that for me :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Re: Coupla Tips Girls
    Originally posted by Bennie
    the prezzie is already sorted, she Loves Nine Inch Nails to bits and only has three albums, i talked to a couple of my friends in the Dj'ing industry and managed to sort out 230 Tracks, Released, Unreleased, Mixed, etc, literally everything they have EVER done :)

If a guy did something like that for me (with Placebo rather than Nine Inch Nails) I would shag his brains out then and there.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Ilson-Youth
    Not sure if your post was sarcastic, seemed it with the rolleyes... but what do you suggest he gets? something expensive? something clichéd like your boyfriend probably gets you because he knows you'll swallow it like some chocolates or a rose? - or something that actually means something to her, that she can appriciate ?

i think he was rolling his eyes at the fact that no one buys him really cool presents.... :yeees:

and it's all very well asking the girls here what they'd like, but some of the things that the other girls like on here would put me right off, so it's better just to go on what you know of her.

the present sounds like a fantastic start. you're thinking along the right lines. now just extend it a bit, and think what she'd like to do, and just ask!

good luck :)
  • Options
    Re: Re: Coupla Tips Girls
    Originally posted by lisa simpson's saxophone
    If a guy did something like that for me (with Placebo rather than Nine Inch Nails) I would shag his brains out then and there.

well i have a rather large one... placebo collection that is...
    haha :P ;)
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: Coupla Tips Girls
    Originally posted by LonDoNErcHriS85
    well i have a rather large one... placebo collection that is...
    haha :P ;)

Me too... what you got?

I shall continue this in PMs so as not to annoy people...