Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

for the gentlemen with ladies... or without

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
what do lads worry about?

i mean; we have all these threads on girls, breast sizes, body image, self-conciousness, media portrayal of image and how it affects us blah blah blah...

but what about you guys? there must be something that you get self-concious about. not necessarily just sex, but maybe whilst in a relationship aswell, or day to day life.

what sort of stuff makes you look in the mirror and think whatever it is that you think...

what do you think? do you worry about what your girlfriend thinks of you and/or your performance? if yes; then why (presuming your girlfriend regularly reasures you of your sex appeal and fantastic tongue action...)?

what makes you question yourself?

thankyoo muchly

Comments

• Options
    now this should be interesting..........
  • Options
    .....if anyone ever replies! :lol:
  • Options
    lol i did, but i'm erm not a bloke soz!
  • Options
    Similar sorts of things, but with a few differences.

Penis size. That has to be number one. Closely followed by how it looks (colour, shape, etc).

Sexual performance. ie getting it up & keeping it up, giving pleasure, and bringing a girl to orgasm.

Looks - ie attractive or not.

Being fat. And therefore body shape too.

Muscles. We worry about not being muscular, and masculine. Always being made to feel a bit inadequate if not having a six pack & pecs.

Hair. Not so much style, but the dreaded male pattern baldness. Though this worry doesn't usually kick in until mid to late twenties.

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    I don't worry, but I wonder about many things.

How can they be all friendly and eager one minute and withdrawn the next?

Do they really like all of that sensitive guy stuff?

Why is it that whatever they say in terms of what they like (eg, intelligence, personality, kindness, comedian, sensitive) is always false through general observation (i.e. the guy who looks great but treats the girl like shit is successful)?

Just a few. But the expected cock size and performance never worries me in the slightest.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble

Penis size. That has to be number one. Closely followed by how it looks (colour, shape, etc).

i know a fair few lads who worry about this, shame, but girls are just as bad! x
  • Options
    Pretty much what Mr_Wobble said.

I don't worry about that much really - People say I need a tan and look run down alot & I apparently I look quite young, but that hasn't stopped me getting girls in the past and I know I can change that, so I don't worry about it much.

Sometime when I get the odd spot I might worry but its not like I panic about it
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble
    Similar sorts of things, but with a few differences.

Sexual performance. ie getting it up & keeping it up, giving pleasure, and bringing a girl to orgasm.

Looks - ie attractive or not.

Being fat. And therefore body shape too.

Muscles. We worry about not being muscular, and masculine. Always being made to feel a bit inadequate if not having a six pack & pecs.

Hair. Not so much style, but the dreaded male pattern baldness. Though this worry doesn't usually kick in until mid to late twenties.

Mr_Wobble ;)

but do you actually worrying about them all? like the majority of girls have some hang up about something to do with their appearance - do the majority of guys? or are most of you pretty much not bothered?
  • Options
    White NoiseWhite Noise Posts: 624 Incredible Poster
    i'm not really bothered about too much. i hear that it all starts when you get a girlfriend :nervous: :eek2:

i guess i'd worry about my perforance, if i could succesfully statisfy my gal. i keep my blow up girl dorris pretty happy though :lol: joke!

(her names wilma really)
  • Options
    im gonna go out on a limb here and say that for every girl that worries about every aspect of their body/personality/anything theres a guy that does just the same.....i think its a bit unfair to portray girls as the ones who always worry, theres just as many girls out there who dont worry as their are guys....least thats what i think...

personally, i dont worry too much about myself....im comfortable enough with myself as a person not to go questioning myself in that way....body wise....i dunno....am i too hairy? is my lack of muscles really a big deal? how will i look with my tattoos..?

do they even class as hangups? i dont know....
  • Options
    Originally posted by badabing
    but do you actually worrying about them all? like the majority of girls have some hang up about something to do with their appearance - do the majority of guys? or are most of you pretty much not bothered?
    Nope, I don't worry about them all. At least not at the same time. I've worried about them all at one time or another though, often in various combinations.
    Nowadays I hardly worry about any of them. Not much anyway.

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    I worry that I'm not good enough for my lover (if I have one at the time) in the sense thatn they could so probably get a better blokey.

I worry that the world doesn't have a place for boys like me.

i worry that folk think I'm silly.

I worry far too much.
  • Options
    i don't really worry about anything with my girlie now

kinda did about not lasting long enough, but right from the start that wasn't a problem :naughty:
  • Options
    Weight and looks are a good one- a lot of men worry that they're too fat/too fin and that they're not muscley enough.

Sexual performance- once one is in a relationship, that doesn't really matter, but a lot of men worry about satisfying a new girl- penis size, stamina, skill, the lot really.
  • Options
    ...Someone should answer all of these, starting with mine. ;D
  • Options
    Im a very laid back in general-
    So I dont really worry about any of these-

If something is way of not been right, then I might think about worrying-
    Other than maybe fitness I worry about very little, can be bad thing at timnes also!