Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Your worst fault ?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Luce
    I'm quite pessimistic, blunt, tend to not get on with a lot of people but the people I do get on with are very good friends, opinionated, can't let something go if I have something in mind, over-plan, nosy and vain. Excellent character :p

you sound like me :p excellent indeed
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    trouble with being young is hang ups. the beauty of being old ...is you no longer give a toss!

He`s right you know. That`s why I like that poem about being an old woman wearing a purple hat. *nods*
  • Options
    Originally posted by *Lisa*
    Probably being really blunt/sharp with people.

Ha ha, I remember when I first joined here. and blunt just isn't the word...
  • Options
    Originally posted by Jazza Bing

Down right ball-bustin' bitch? :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by Jazza Bing

Heh, what did I say to you?

I'm sorry anyway, have a heart. :heart:
  • Options
    i fall in love, i'm obsessive, i'm ugly, i'm annoying, i have no self confedence (well, very little), i'm hypersensitive, take everything to heart, to inteligent for my own good (life isn't great when you are walking around with an IQ of 132, trust me), i think in odd ways, i'm always looking for an ulteria motive, i'm a sick person, music runs my life, i get ill all the time, i'm on my time with everyone, i have very bad posture(sorry i had to stick some nirvana lyrics in there somewhere), i try to make myself seem intresting, i get depressed a lot, i act badly around guys (well i don't know how to act), i express myself too much, i'm rude, i'm vulger, i'm horrible, and i wonder why i have friends

i couldn't chose the 1

luby
  • Options
    Luby, please do tell us your good points ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by luby
    to inteligent for my own good (life isn't great when you are walking around with an IQ of 132, trust me

i'm sure you meant 'too' and 'intelligent'.

genius....

:p
  • Options
    Originally posted by kaffrin

genius....

Lmao. Marry me? :(
  • Options

genius....

oh god ...heres one of the reasons i like this place ...PMSL!
  • Options
    o dear, i could fill this up with faults.

i talk endless amounts of random crap, i get really drunk and piss people off, i have a really bad temper and violent streak, im a lazy ****, i always think im right, im very opinionated, i get bored very easily, i moan to much, i get really hyper and irritate people, and im too self critical. :)
  • Options
    and i dont read the threads properly. i think maybe i actually am lubys brain twin. but uh, what does pmsl mean?
  • Options
    i was very pissed off and very tired when i wrote it. And i hate having a high IQ, people expect you to do well at everything (just like they did with the last reply), and to be honest it's just a number. OK, i may be 2 years ahead of myself in science, and maths and a year ahead in English, art, IT, but thats just because i got fed up with my last school and went to college.

right, my good points:

i can sing pretty damn well, i'm not a maybe person, i stick to my ideas like glue, though i'm open to listen to other peoples ideas and beliefs and not tell them that they are wrong, even if it does go against mine, i'm open minded, i'm very affectionate, i'm expressive (can be a good thing , can be a bad thing), ummmmmmmmm ask shyboy he would be more able to point out the good bits about me.

luby
  • Options
    I have a really bad temper although I have learnt to curv it a bit.
    I take things to heart a lot.
  • Options
    i was very pissed off and very tired when i wrote it. And i hate having a high IQ, people expect you to do well at everything (just like they did with the last reply), and to be honest it's just a number. OK, i may be 2 years ahead of myself in science, and maths and a year ahead in English, art, IT, but thats just because i got fed up with my last school and went to college.

I do sympathise as I knew this guy who went on and on about my IQ every time we met and it just pissed me off after a while. But why go on about it yourself? You're only setting yourself up for comments like kaffrin's if you just randomly drop your 'high' IQ into the conversation.
  • Options
    oh your all so suportive this year arn't you
  • Options
    I'm just making a point. But like I said I still sympathise. It's just maybe better not to mention it when it's not relevant if you don't want comments about it.
  • Options
    I'm stubborn, a bit obsessive about cleaning (my mother calls me Monica sometimes...) and I tend to get irritated a bit too easily...

But... they're my faults and I like them :D
  • Options
    to be honest i don't think i should talk at all because if i say anything these day i just get it thrown back in my face.

luby
  • Options
    to be honest i don't think i should talk at all because if i say anything these day i just get it thrown back in my face.

luby

Do what :confused:

sheesh nobodys having a go, it was light hearted stuff and then LSS sympathised with you.

God you just cant win.
  • Options
    just kind of ironic that, while bragging about being intelligent, you spelled the crucial word wrong.

and i love irony.
  • Options
    just kind of ironic that, while bragging about being intelligent, you spelled the crucial word wrong.

and i love irony.

lmfao :lol:

hey im thick and I brag about that all the time, it works in my favour cos people take the piss and I laugh with them......maybe you should start laughing at your mistakes luby.
  • Options

right, my good points:

i can sing pretty damn well, i'm not a maybe person, i stick to my ideas like glue, though i'm open to listen to other peoples ideas and beliefs and not tell them that they are wrong, even if it does go against mine, i'm open minded, i'm very affectionate, i'm expressive (can be a good thing , can be a bad thing), ummmmmmmmm ask shyboy he would be more able to point out the good bits about me.

luby
    you forgot to aDD that your a good comedien as well luby! is shyboy the best refference you can get ...shhh.
  • Options
    I can be a right bastard at times.

Sometimes i can come across a bit arrogant and think im right about everything.

I like to think that my good points outweigh the bad though.
  • Options
    Im still talking a lot.....shit ive never shut up since I got here tonight :lol:

god id be lost without this site :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by living_in_chaos
    what does pmsl mean?

pissing myself laughing :D
  • Options
    she is soooooo 15-16
  • Options
    Heh heh heh

Luby - 132 ain't exactly an earth shatteringly high IQ honey... It is pretty good though! Seriously though, don't prattle on about it as there are plenty of people out there (and on here!!) who will be in a different league altogether... :rolleyes: Myself included. ;) It does indeed make you sound like such a silly little kid who may be a bit cleverer than her friends and she's let it go to her head!

Also, I high IQ doesn't mean you are particularly gifted when it comes to handling life's little challenges. Many of the very intelligent people I know are utterly hopeless at pretty much everything bar anything academic/technical etc.

Anyway...

I can be pretty arrogant if somebody rubs me up the wrong way... I can also be very snappy at people who continually make silly inane comments.

Besides that, I am generally a pretty decent guy! I will try to help just about anybody if I can and generally go through life without any problems! :D

Superb.