Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Just darn crazy

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I especially like the bit that said: "that he can still have a drink with his pals."

More Details

Comments

• Options
    Well it's different. I'd use the land to expand the pub, build a beer garden maybe with some woodchips and swings for kids. I'd hire some more workers and build an eating section.
  • Options
    Why not just put woodchips over the graves and have the kids play around the toom stones?

Did you know that putting some of that bouncy floor down, or woodchips actually leads to more accidents? It gives the kids a false sense of security and they become careless.
  • Options
    Then the tombs would need to be made out of a smooth and durable material which wouldn't be good for buisness. I'd be able to work my way around that problem by warning parents of that fact you just told, and also putting up a sign which read something like 'If you're git gets hurt, tough shit'... Notice the alliteration with 'git' and 'gets'. I thought that by myself.