Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

did ne 1 hear?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i was at college the other day and as i do art, i went to get some newspaper to put over my desk so that i wouldn't get paint on it, i looked at the article on the paper and you know them teddy grabbing machines? well there was a kid who wanted this teddy so much he managed to get himself stuck inside, it took them so long to get him out again that he ended up leaving without the teddy anyway lol.

i was just wonderin if anyone esle had heard this?

Comments

• Options
    im not sure, theres just a box full of newspaper, so i dont know which paper it was from, i thought it was quite funny when i read though lol
  • Options
    It was in America. Which explains it all really.
  • Options
    Yeah, my friend emailed me that news. There was a very clear picture of the boy inside the machine and all, and in the text it said something like "because he's a minor his name shall not be revealed."

It was very stupid. ;)
  • Options
    its amazing what some poeple will do for a little teddy that will most probably rip within two weeks
  • Options
    I heard it. A couple of people photoshopped ( sorry Kermit, used photoshop to create pictures of :p) Michael Jackson getting in with them.
  • Options
    yeha it was on the news I think.....
    or something

Apparantly he forgot what teddy thing he wanted ...
    aww the poor lad.
  • Options
    can anyone remember seeing that video clip on you been framed (I think) where a kid tried to get a lolly out of the freezer at the shop and he fell in, legs sticking out of the top.

that was a classic :lol:
  • Options
    nah i dint, i only really watch you've been framed if it happens to be on, some of the little kid clips though, you've got feel sorry for em, bless em lol
  • Options
    Originally posted by BeckyBoo
    can anyone remember seeing that video clip on you been framed (I think) where a kid tried to get a lolly out of the freezer at the shop and he fell in, legs sticking out of the top.

that was a classic :lol:

Ha! I remember that, and he was stuck in there for ages.