Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

lovesick

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I don't know what to do! Please help! it's 18 days or 432 hours or 25 920 minutes or 1 555 200 seconds until valentine's day and I wont get to see my :heart: until then, and I miss her *so* much.

How do I survive for almost three WHOLE WEEKS until I can see her next?

Help!

Comments

• Options
    aww :( just think how great it'll be when you do see her though! :)
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Re: lovesick
    Originally posted by Mist
    I don't know what to do! Please help! it's 18 days or 432 hours or 25 920 minutes or 1 555 200 seconds until valentine's day and I wont get to see my :heart: until then, and I miss her *so* much.

How do I survive for almost three WHOLE WEEKS until I can see her next?

Help!

i dont know. its so difficult, isnt it? i wont see my :heart: until then either. i dont know how i am going to cope. its so difficult :(

i think i need to keep busy. you could do the same too. maybe take up something practical?!? do things with your hand?? that might keep you occupied? just an idea. think thats what i am going to do. yes :heart:
  • Options
    i dont know mate. i havent seen the girl i wanna be with since last nite and its killing me already!*

*although this may have something to do with what happened last night. (see post entitled "messed it up! *sigh* ")
  • Options
    Originally posted by Sugar
    aww :( just think how great it'll be when you do see her though! :)

yeah ... it'll be a very special moment methinks :heart:
  • Options
    Originally posted by littlemissy
    yeah ... it'll be a very special moment methinks :heart:

I hope so, I want to make her so very happy, because I :heart: her so.
  • Options
    I hope so, I want to make her so very happy, because I :heart: her so.

i think you will make her happy. does she know you :heart: her so much??
  • Options
    i think you will make her happy. does she know you :heart: her so much??

I think so. We are fairly open about everything, and I often express love and such.

Maybe there is something I could do specially to show how much love I have?
  • Options
    I think so. We are fairly open about everything, and I often express love and such.

Maybe there is something I could do specially to show how much love I have?

im glad she knows. dave knows how much i :heart: him too. i tell him like, all the time. he's put up with so much from me and he still :heart:s me so. i want to do something extremely special for him for valentines too.
  • Options
    im glad she knows. dave knows how much i :heart: him too. i tell him like, all the time. he's put up with so much from me and he still :heart:s me so. i want to do something extremely special for him for valentines too.

If he is as in :heart: as you are with him then I think just being with you will be special enough.
  • Options
    I want to see my :heart: on Valentine's too but she says she's got too much work on (at uni y'see). Am I being unreasonable to want to meet up with her just for the weekend? We see each other every 2 or 3 weeks at the moment and hopefully I'll be back into the area she is in March but in the meantime I still want to see her. Maybe I spoke to her at a bad time 'cos she's stressed and she's on her period (bad combo methinks) so I'll leave it a few days. I miss my :heart:

On a related note, is anyone here going to pop the question to their nearest and dearest on the 14th?
  • Options
    Don't wanna rain on your parade or anything :p but it can't be healthy to be so dependant? Sure you can miss each other but likeee your worse than I was with Laura :p. Not necissarily saying it's a bad thing just that.. :confused: *sure there is a point somewhere*

much :heart: to both of you btw :)
  • Options
    Ok, I can't claim to have read all of the threads where Mist and littlemissy have posted (I did read one where :heart: was extremely over-used though). Am I alone in thinking that they are actually talking about each other? Mist's name is David, littlemissy's name is Laura, he says three weeks, her signature mentions Dave and 3 weeks to go... Anyway, just a thought, if I'm wrong I'll blame it on the narcolepsy...
  • Options
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHH attack of pulsating hearts!
  • Options
    Originally posted by TheShyBoyInTheCorner
    but likeee your worse than I was with Laura :p.

You went out with Laura too?

:p
  • Options
    Originally posted by the doc horatio
    You went out with Laura too?

:p

:yes: :p

*waits to be attacked*

a different one... Turtle even made a thread about it.. :)