Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

help!

littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
i know have a new man and i wanna please him muchly because i :heart: him so much. i am completely devoted to him and i want to make him so happy in bed and i want him to :love: and :heart: me even more because he is the most special man in the whole wide world.

any advice?? i just want to make him as happy as i can :(

:heart: for you dave :heart:

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    That's very sweet of you littlemissy. I think if your new man :heart: s you as much as you :heart: him, then just being with you is going to make him happier than any sex ever could.

So you should treat him to your :love: and the sex will take care of itself.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mist
    That's very sweet of you littlemissy. I think if your new man :heart: s you as much as you :heart: him, then just being with you is going to make him happier than any sex ever could.

So you should treat him to your :love: and the sex will take care of itself.

hopefully. he is just so special that i want the moment that we make :heart: to be so very special too.
  • Options
    Originally posted by littlemissy
    hopefully. he is just so special that i want the moment that we make :heart: to be so very special too.

Yes, I know what you mean. Me and my :heart: have been getting very close lately and I want the first time we make love to be one of those perfect moments. It's so tricky to make sure everything will be just so. But :heart: will rule I think :)
  • Options
    Yes, I know what you mean. Me and my :heart: have been getting very close lately and I want the first time we make love to be one of those perfect moments. It's so tricky to make sure everything will be just so. But :heart: will rule I think :)

thank you so much for your replies mist. its so nice to know that there is someone out there who does actually understand my :heart: for dave. most people just dont appreciate the amount that i want the first time i make love with dave that i want it to be perfect. most people just see it as fucking. but its alot more than that imo.
  • Options
    thank you so much for your replies mist. its so nice to know that there is someone out there who does actually understand my :heart: for dave. most people just dont appreciate the amount that i want the first time i make love with dave that i want it to be perfect. most people just see it as fucking. but its alot more than that imo.

I totally understand! I want to treat my :heart: properly, so that we can truely remember that first magic special moment of our love being confirmed together. Somehow some of the things that get talked about in here don't seem quite right. I want to explore our sexuality together, not cover her hair in my cum.
  • Options
    I totally understand! I want to treat my :heart: properly, so that we can truely remember that first magic special moment of our love being confirmed together. Somehow some of the things that get talked about in here don't seem quite right. I want to explore our sexuality together, not cover her hair in my cum.

there is just something different to making love and fucking. when we do it for the first time its going to be the most special moment of my life. i want him to feel the same way too.
  • Options
    there is just something different to making love and fucking. when we do it for the first time its going to be the most special moment of my life. i want him to feel the same way too.

Yes. Totally. That's how I feel about me and my Laura. I don't want it to be just another shag, I want it to be a special moment that we can both treasure.

I wonder if there are some techniques or something that I can use to make her happy.
  • Options
    Yes. Totally. That's how I feel about me and my Laura. I don't want it to be just another shag, I want it to be a special moment that we can both treasure.

I wonder if there are some techniques or something that I can use to make her happy.

have you tried an internet search?? you may find some good techniques there. i dont know. if you find anything then let me know so i can use them for me and my dave. i dont want us to have just a random fuck. how unromantic. im not into random sex like that. its got to be special :heart:
  • Options
    have you tried an internet search?? you may find some good techniques there. i dont know. if you find anything then let me know so i can use them for me and my dave. i dont want us to have just a random fuck. how unromantic. im not into random sex like that. its got to be special :heart:

Normally I would not mind random sex, but I want me and laura to be different. I want to treat her properly like she deserves.

I tried searching for sex on the web but it just gives me pictures of hot teens.
  • Options
    Normally I would not mind random sex, but I want me and laura to be different. I want to treat her properly like she deserves.

I tried searching for sex on the web but it just gives me pictures of hot teens.

ooh ... hot teens ;)

snarf :p
  • Options
    ooh ... hot teens ;)

snarf :p

Yeah. I mean of course the hot teens are fun (legal ones obviously) but I'm not sure looking at them will increase our love-making fun. Unless my Laura likes to look at hot teens too.
  • Options
    ...You could ask him what he wants and how he wants it?
  • Options
    My head is really hurting from all those hearts.

But still, nice to see some really happy people for once! Seems like Mist had the right idea, littlemissy - as long as you have :love: then it tends to help sex become a bit more special.
  • Options
    Why don't you just send each other PM's and find out :rolleyes:
  • Options
    christ those hearts have made me dizzy so much I couldn't read the posts!
  • Options
    well its obviously a piss take :)
  • Options
    not read this thread, ive just answered it ....

If you can get hold of this book its a very intresting read, and try here for other little things you might need;)

good luck sugar plum!

Sarah xxxxxx
  • Options
    Good thing im not hung over with those hearts-
    What were we talkint about again?
  • Options

Um, hello - TheSite has a whole plethora of features about sex and relationships - you don't have to go that far to find them you know, but since I'm so nice just click on the links below:

Sex features

Relationships features

Enjoy! ;)
  • Options
    ooer, lots of replies!
  • Options
    Its a piss take. But it aint funny when its done everywhere just annoying :rolleyes: