Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

could i???

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
well ive been on the pill for 6 months but recently ive been taking them but not at the exact time ive been taken them sometimes an hour - 3 hours late. me and my bf had sex with no condom at the weekend and i was supposse to come on yesterday but i havent! so im a little bit worried so is there a chance i could be pregnant?

Comments

• Options
    You could be but I doubt it. You can take the pill up to 12 hours late. I think. :/
  • Options
    It depends what pill you are on - the mini pill should be taken as close to the same time as possible, but there's a lot more room for leighway with the combined pill. Read our FAQs on missing pills for more info:

Missing the combined pill

Missing the progestogen-only pill

Good luck ;)
  • Options
    Doubt, you dont come on your period anyway straight away after the 7day break.
  • Options
    Me and my girlfriend had the exact same problem last weekend, we always make love without a condom as she has been on the pill since last summer and she took her pill like 8 hours later than normal as she totally forgot after having a nice long layin in bed. Basically she normally always come onto her period on the Sunday but she did not come on to her period until the Tuesday which is strange as she has always come on, on the sunday ever since she started the pill but obviously there is nothing to worry about now. I am sure that you have nothing to worry about as nor did i.