Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Full bump...last pic

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Tweety
    Thanks for the advise, i'm gonna go to bed soon to sleep on it.

Good idea, take care !!
  • Options
    ooh Tweety I hope it turns out ok :( Thinking of you hun :heart:
  • Options
    What I would suggest to you is bring lots of santizer. When I was laying there and couldnt move, I wanted to hold the baby but i couldnt find any hand sanitizer. And another thing, I dont know if you will be like this but I was very cautious and selfish about letting people hold her. i had them put a note on the door saying "please sanitize and wash hands before entering the room. If you are sick please do not come in." One thing that I wish someone would have told me if when your waiting for things to happen, write down(kinda of a journal type of thing) what your feeling because I was feeling all of these different emotions and i wish i would have wrote them all down because I think it would be cool to let the baby see it when the baby is old enough to read. it was embarassing for me because as i was pushing, the hottest guy in the world(the anesthesiologist) came into the room and I felt so dumb. I was like "eek! cover up! tell him to go away." its even more awkward when you see your baby doctor like at the movies or something. nevermind...it was just a weird feeling for me. k, thats it! Good Luck!!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Blnde_BombShell
    it was embarassing for me because as i was pushing, the hottest guy in the world(the anesthesiologist) came into the room and I felt so dumb. I was like "eek! cover up! tell him to go away."

Really ? it didnt bother me in the slightest, all I wanted was for this baby to come out. anyone could have been there and i wouldnt have batted an eyelid.
    Having said that before labour I didnt like young student male nurses examining me, nah that was a big no no :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by BeckyBoo
    Really ? it didnt bother me in the slightest, all I wanted was for this baby to come out. anyone could have been there and i wouldnt have batted an eyelid.
    Having said that before labour I didnt like young student male nurses examining me, nah that was a big no no :D

Yea, i was mortified at the time. When my family was in the room as i was in labor, my dad(RIP) had a videocamera attached to his head the whole time!! I was like "please daddy!! stay away from down south and just focus on me face!! pleease!" I wish I could have not been so weird about it but I was very self-conscious about the whole thing even though I was drugged up alot. After I placed my baby, the parents wanted the video of the birth of the baby(even though they were in the room when she was born) so i put my pride aside and gave it to them. I felt alot better about it. :)
  • Options
    is it a boy or a girl? or is it gonna be a suprise?
  • Options
    Originally posted by BeckyBoo

As in Only Fools and Horses when the midwife was male.

Del: He can`t deliver it, he`s a man!

Raquel: I DON`T CARE IF HE`S A TRAINED CHIMP, JUST LET HIM DO HIS JOB!

Tweety, have I got this right, they`re going to do a c section if you haven`t gone into labour in the next 7 days because you`re high risk? May I ask high risk of what??
  • Options
    Wow Tweety good luck! :)

Bump looks big but very beautiful... hope all goes well, and you know if you suddenly disappear from the site for a few days that we'll be thinking of you!

:birthday: <---- Happy 0th birthday baby!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Miffy

Tweety, have I got this right, they`re going to do a c section if you haven`t gone into labour in the next 7 days because you`re high risk? May I ask high risk of what??

They are gonna give me a c-section if i go 7 days over my dute date (which is sat) and baby still hasnt engaged.
    Otherwise if i go into labour on my own by then its a case of waiting to see if he goes down, if not then c-section again.
  • Options
    My mum had to be enduced for both me and my brother, i was 12 days late when i was born, she was enduced 11 days after the due date. My brother was enduced on the 7th day after the due date and popped out in a few hrs. I was determined to stay in there :P

Good luck babe, all the best :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Tweety
    They are gonna give me a c-section if i go 7 days over my dute date (which is sat) and baby still hasnt engaged.
    Otherwise if i go into labour on my own by then its a case of waiting to see if he goes down, if not then c-section again.
    ah thats where i got confused, I thought you meant they were gonna induce you after 7 days. I guess its the same thing, they dont want you to go overdue. Have they told you why they dont want you to go overdue by more than a week? I thought they usually let people go a fortnight over before even mentioning it.
  • Options
    Originally posted by rainbow brite
    ah thats where i got confused, I thought you meant they were gonna induce you after 7 days. I guess its the same thing, they dont want you to go overdue. Have they told you why they dont want you to go overdue by more than a week? I thought they usually let people go a fortnight over before even mentioning it.

No they never said, but i am guessing that she will book me in for c-section if 7 days over so still could be 10days or whatever. I have no idea at the mo.
  • Options
    Originally posted by *Groovaybaby*
    you got my number i think if u need to chat xxx lolliee

I do thanks :D.
  • Options
    awww all this worry isnt gonna do either of you good *hugs*

take care of yourself, your really brave :D